“"Really Worth Looking For"”
Review of Blaze Pizza

Blaze Pizza
Ranked #55 of 791 Restaurants in Henderson
Reviewed September 11, 2016

The Blaze Pizza in Henderson is not the easiest place to find but it is definitely worth looking for and finding! A cheery voice greets you when you enter and you immediately find a crew of diligent young people behind the counter who actually are eager to fix you exactly the kind of pizza you want to eat.
Susan always has the Red Vine since she loves it's spicy red sauce. While I really like a "white" pizza, so I get a cream sauce base, topped with five kinds of cheese. Today, to celebrate this year's first NFL Sunday, I asked for spinach and basil to be placed on top.
Our pizzas were ready in minutes. We ducked outside to enjoy today's breezy weather on their private patio. And later, when I went back inside to fetch a box for my uneaten half of pie, there was a polite young man to not only directed me to the right size box but sincerely inquired if we'd enjoyed our pizza. I don't know where Blaze finds these nice kids but hopefully they'll clone them and make them available for other restaurants and grocery stores!
Great pizza, made by terrific, energetic young folks!

Reviewed August 25, 2016

For about $8 bucks it's a toppings orgy. Ultra thin crust and the Mad scientist in you will have a ball. You're on line for about 5-10 minutes. You order a build your own, and you go down the assembly line telling each station what you want, and don't be shy to ask for more.

Reviewed August 5, 2016

We had a group of girls on a budget. Great pizza and a lot of food for the price. In and out fast so if your in a hurry

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

For 8 bucks you can order any type of pizza you want with unlimited toppings ... And it's all cooked within minutes! Think Chipotle with Pizza! That's what Blaze is ... I created a pizza and I call it "Achilles Pizza" ... Every Sauce, every cheese, every meat and every vegetable ... Still just 8$! It was quite possibly the best pizza I've ever eaten!

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Pizza is very good for a build your own! Process was efficient and staff was excellent! Link In with spinach. Will definitely come again!

Been to Blaze Pizza? Share your experiences!