“Great gluten free pizza when passing through Vegas”
Review of Bistro Pizza

Bistro Pizza
Ranked #110 of 792 Restaurants in Henderson
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Description: We are a local neighborhood pizzeria. Great friendly staff and casual relaxed atmosphere. Families love us and we're very kid friendly. We've got games, scrabble boards, etc. to keep you busy while you wait, and you can color right on the tables. Stop in, and give us a try. You can always call in ahead with your order, if you're short on time. Lastly, we are CLOSED on Tuesdays.
Reviewed August 7, 2017

Some of the best gluten free pizza we have ever had! We also had regular pizza, salad, bread, and wings and everything was delicious! This was super convenient and right off the freeway. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Don't let the outside appearance fool you! Wish we lived close and I would go here often.

tyler b, Owner at Bistro Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. Good gluten free crusts are hard to find, but after trying a few, I think our current one is the best!
Thanks for stopping in, and I hope you'll be by again the next time you're in the neighborhood!
Tyler

Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

Found this restaurant on Trip Advisor while staying in Henderson, NV. We ordered a calzone, spaghetti, pizza, and Fettuccini Alfredo. The fettuccini came with a salad and garlic knots. The fettuccini was good, but didn't have a lot of flavor. On the other hand, the calzone was AMAZING! Full of toppings. The pizza was a little greasy, but flavorful and delicious!! Great prices, too!! Very unassuming exterior, easy to pass by - but don't! Super food and reasonable pricing! A must try!

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

Ordered on line our usual tomato and mushroom pizza for delivery to our hotel room. Added a side of meatballs because the pictures looked good. The meatballs were good/average. The pizza was just ok. The crust was not soft but dense. Like it didn't rise. Good portion of tomato but skimpy on the mushrooms. The sauce was plentiful and tasty. Less than average amount of cheese. Delivery was timely. Auto charge of $4 to deliver.

Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

We picked up an order of pizza, subs, salad and a calzone. Everything was good. Not outstanding but it is comfort food that hits the spot.

Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

Well what can I say I came because it had high recommendations 5. Stars. I have no idea how they got that many. Friendly staff , the place looks shabby we ordered food that tasted and looked disgusting guaranteed frozen then cooked pizza's cheese had a funny taste to it I did enjoy the salad and the bistro fries and the coke lol. The garlic knots are good but extremely oily I had the chicken Parmesan it was bland my Freind had the chicken Angelo also very bland and looked like it fell off a truck and ran over a few times. I won't be coming back again and won't recommended to any of my friends.