“Great value. Easy in/out to hotel garage.”

Fiesta Henderson Casino Hotel
Ranked #19 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
Reviewed 25 June 2017

We stayed here as a half-way point traveling from Flagstaff to Orange County. The room was clean and quiet. The hotel garage is convenient and has no charge. There is free wi-fi in the room. The pool is a good size and right next to elevators. We ate at the mexican restaurant (Amigos) for dinner. Food was average, but did have good atmosphere.

Room Tip: We were on 6th floor facing pool and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I had to pick up my son's dog in Henderson, Nevada. The poor kid had to visit his Australian girlfriend in Fiji and so he left his dog with friends in Henderson. Our home is in San Clemente, California. It is about a five hour drive to Henderson (which is a suburb of Las Vegas) from here. More than the distance, it is a trip up the thermometer. My brother agreed to go with me to share the driving and have a bit of an adventure. He was feeling chilly in the 60 something degree morning of our departure here on the coast, but by the time we reached Baker, California (home of the world's tallest thermometer) the temperature was 118 degrees. Henderson was about as hot. We were really happy to check in at the Fiesta and relax in our very pleasant, cool room. We checked in on a Thursday and checked out on Friday, so our stay was brief. Check-in was quick and smooth and we had a great weekday rate. The room was impeccable if modest for Las Vegas. There is everything you need at the Fiesta. I think it is a very nice alternative to the downtown Las Vegas area. We did not have to pick up the dog until Friday morning, so we did all the obligatory Nevada hotel/casino things, we gambled prudently, ate at the extravagant dinner buffet, drank the complimentary margaritas and gambled a little bit more. My wife had stayed at this hotel just a few weeks before and that is why we were there. I would definitely go back again. I think if you are going to the Las Vegas area, you should consider this very fine hotel/casino.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Johnkinder
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Good price including resort fee. Easy logistics with drive up, check-in, elevator access etc. Loan you a cart to bring up things from car. Close in parking even when sold out the night we were there. We were on 10th floor and room looked to have been renovated. Has smoke free area in casino and casino didn't smell! No check in personnel. No complaints!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2017

My "value" rating just dropped to a 2.5 out of 5 (was 3.5 out of 5). The buffet is "ok" and the quality of the food continues to drop while the prices go up. Now they are charging an extra $1 for every meal if your boarding pass is less than a Gold Card. The billboard outside the casino says "$7.49 Lunch and $9.99 Dinner"; however, if you have a red "preferred" players card (boarding pass) you will PAY MORE. This change took affect on June 1st, 2017. The buffet cashier informed me that the change took affect at ALL Station Casinos. I don't see why I am penalized because I am a light gambler. I actually go there more often for drinks, food, or a movie and I often forget to flash my boarding pass.

Also, be aware that Fiesta Henderson is running a truck stop out of the backside of the casino. I was pulling into the parking lot one afternoon and almost got hit by a rig and trailer who was maneuvering his way out of the parking lot. Really?!? A truck stop casino?? I thought this was a casino / resort for a family friendly vacation. I stay away from truck stops -- not my cup of tea.

Time to look elsewhere -- Sams Town and East Cannery will be my next visits for review.

Room Tip: They are running a TRUCK STOP out of the backside of the casino. Don't recommend anything on the...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2017

I do not gamble but am always looking for great live entertainment to hang out with local friends. I have seen Sixtiesmania Showband perform on Saturday evenings, and they were great! They perform mainly 60s music but also some from 70s and 80s. Everyone was singing along and dancing! As long as you continue to have Sixtiesmania, my friends and I will be there! One thing that needs improvement is the stage area. It was dark and dingy. I felt bad for the performers. They deserved to be under the spotlights! I would also like to see more pics of the performers on the facebook page. Do you have Instagram account?

Room Tip: Check out the live entertainment
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2017

My husband and I stayed there last year and though it was pretty decent for a 2-3 stars hotel. it is close enough to the Hoover Dam and Vegas, clean with a nice staff and decent rrooms. so we decided to go back and were pretty disappointed.
Prices went up (one of our nights was a "week night"), and quality decreased immensely. Our room was still clean (the minimum one can ask for any hotel room), but bed, pillows and bed sheet were rough, our room was a "stuck" adjacent room (both sides), so we woke up with neighbors TV and all sort of noises as eraly as 6am. in addition, the room was bad planned - there was just one night stand on the left side of the bed, even thouh there was room for another one on the right side. very inconvenient. Also the casino is not what one would call loose slots. oh well.

i still give a 3 stars because the staff (everyone) were super courteous and nice. in fact, if it was not for the staff, id give a 2 stars. i hate posting a bad review from a place we liked in the past, but nxt visit we will choose a different hotel.

oh, before I forget, food was actually good at Cafe Fiestaand the Mexican Cantina. those two places we both recommend - staff were great and the Chef at the Mexican Cantina fabulous. My thanks, overall, go to the staff of the hoteland the restaurants.

Room Tip: ask for non adjacent rooms
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2017

The room was clean & well maintained; housekeeping staff was very nice & did a good job...The hotels' staff that we came into contact with was pleasant & helpful...Like all casino-hotels I've seen, there is an abundance of cigarette smoke, but once you check in, there is a side entrance closer to the elevators that helps one escape much of it...TIP - when making a reseravation, be sure to ask about 'resort fees' - apparently, casino-hotels don't have to tell one up front (some do)...if a room lists for $49---COUNT on it being MORE!!! There is one restaurant open 24 hours (a source I used for coffee as I'm a very early riser (not a gambler, though)...we ate here once (stayed for 4 nights as my wife was having surgery in the area) & it was pretty bad...service was about the worst I've seen in years...At least the coffee was good...We ate at Fatburger one night - excellent burger, but w/ 2 burgers, fries/onion rings...the tab quickly got to $35!!! Lesson learned! :) To get a baggage dolly, you'll need to go to the front desk 7 leave your driver's license to get one, getting it back upon return (they're kept locked up)...Judging from the reviews, it looks like this hotel is a hodgepodge of service/quality...Overall, we liked the place, considering what we used it for: primarily a place local to where my wife had her back surgery - we don't gamble, so I can't report on that...The place is security patrolled 7x24 & from what I saw, clean...Considering this is a hotel & a 'resort' hotel, one may want to have some ones for tipping on occasion...On the wi-fi - the basic package is free w/ the room but snails move faster!!!!!!!!!! Paying $5 a night (each night) for faster wi-fi (10MB vice the basic 5)...didn't use it, but consider this - this wi-fi is shared by EVERY guest logged on...one could write a letter & post it faster!!!!! The a/c in the room was excellent, but loud...this helped drown out the noise from the classless people staggering back to their rooms...

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple