All reviewsfestival buffetmexican restaurantmovie theaterfood courtpool and hot tubtable gamescoffee shopoff the striphoover damamigoscasinovegasgamblingcafeslotslocalsbingo
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

Love this casino! I hit 13 six out of six on quarter machine loaded and 2 seven out of eight on quarters loaded for a total of 15 W2's in less than 12hrs! Yes that's right , I hit for over $1,200 fifteen times in one 24 hr period of time! Great rewards for the slot club and some of the best hosts I've ever did business with ( I have did business in Vegas and Henderson for over 30yrs), my host is Jane Quine and she's the best (very friendly and very professional), but also there is George Tise and I've worked with him at another casino ( as a fellow employee) he too is very professional and a great host. If you do a lot of gambling, please ask for one of these hosts they can make sure you are taken care of. Ok, now for hotel and restaurants. The rooms are clean , beds and pillows very comfortable, pool and Jacuzzi excellent. Restaurants are very good, everything I ate there was delicious, waiters and waitresses were very friendly and food arrived in a timely manner. I love this casino, stayed there by accident after another casino did me poorly and now it's the only place for me. Stayed there after I sold my home, so I stayed there for about 4 months off and on and the employees are like family! Great employees , great slots, great rooms, great food and very safe environment! What more could anyone want? Sorry but I'm very impressed and I have not been paid to write this!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank KJhaskett
Reviewed July 15, 2017

Stopped here on our road trip as it was inexpensive and on our route. We were pleasantly surprised with the hotel with very friendly staff , good choice of restaurants and bars and of course the casino if that's your thing. Rooms were a little tired but clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

Previously, we stayed at Sunset Station, so we looked forward to staying at Fiesta this time. Same company, so it should be the same quality. There's no comparison. Front desk was nice and even made copies for me, but don't try checking in before noon. It's an extra $15. Rooms are outdated. Tub drips constantly. Air conditioner is loud and vibrates. Bath water was only slightly watm. Bedding was old. Sheets had holes in them. The bottom sheet was peeling and uncomfortable. We were supposed to get a king, but we got 2 queens because they were supposedly out of kings. My non-smoking room smelled of smoke so much that my eyes burned and my throat burned. We had planned to extend our stay another night, but we'll find a different hotel. One night is enough!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Debbie M
Reviewed July 6, 2017

We visited for a short time. Place was nice but not spectacular. Not crowded and it was easy to move around. Parking was easy and they did not charge for it. People were friendly and efficient. Much quieter than on the strip.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Reed B
Reviewed June 25, 2017

We stayed here as a half-way point traveling from Flagstaff to Orange County. The room was clean and quiet. The hotel garage is convenient and has no charge. There is free wi-fi in the room. The pool is a good size and right next to elevators. We ate at the mexican restaurant (Amigos) for dinner. Food was average, but did have good atmosphere.

Room Tip: We were on 6th floor facing pool and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family