All reviewsfestival buffetmexican restaurantmovie theaterfood courtpool and hot tubtable gamescoffee shopoff the striphoover damamigoscasinovegasgamblingslotslocalscafebingo
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

We decided to stay here after realizing we wouldn't be getting into town until later and did not want to spend big money on a strip hotel and those dreaded resort fees. The Fiesta Henderson is older but appears well kept. The casino is moderately sized and like other reviews suggest is very smokey.

Staff was friendly and we got a room on the top floor! The room is relatively basic but nice. The bed and pillows are on the firmer side so be prepared if you do not like that. The room itself is nothing fancy but worth what they usually charge for it. Our floor was quiet but you can hear a lot from the hallway, again probably due to the hotels age.

Other reviews suggest getting on the mailing list and that Is very true at all the station owned casinos the players card can get you great deals around the casinos and hotels.

We paid 60 out the door including everything and it was well worth it. I don't know if I would pay what they can sometimes want for the weekend rates but on this occasion it was perfect. I always try to stay at new places every time I'm in Vegas and I'm glad I tried here!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Took the family To Vegas to visit family. Great trip except our room. Every time we used any of the plumbing, the room filled with Sewer gas. I complained every night, but got no response because they were full. $160 per night, kinda expected a discount. I gambled over $1000 over 3 days, no discount. Stay somewhere else if you're in Henderson. Motel 6 will keep the light on.

Room Tip: dont stay in6111
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank foxworthy350
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Now that we're frequent visitors, my wife and I have grown tired of the allure of The Strip. We stay in Henderson and after looking around for an off-Strip experience, we found the Fiesta. It's very popular with the locals, as we noticed from the inside ads, and the hotel desk always seems to be busy. With "the glitz" of The Strip and Downtown only 15-20 minutes away, you can still go there ans then come back for a relaxing wind-down.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joe M
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

The fiesta is part of the Station Casinos group and has all the same amenities. A relatively quiet hotel and casino complex on the outskirts of Vegas. Easy access to the 215 & 95 freeways makes it ideal if you want to avoid the strip but be able to get around. The restaurants are good with a reasonable selection and provide excellent value for money. The Fuego steakhouse is superb and easily rivals some of the well known strip steakhouses.

The rooms are a little dated but more than clean enough any issues are swiftly resolved.

Friendly staff cannot do more to make you feel welcome.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

4 of us went to gamble, all of us won money.... very rare in vegas, but free parking, friendly place, will visit again... clean and no problem in getting drink service, what else can i say...... 8 out of 10...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends