“Small restaurant with take-out and seating area”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sunshine Deli & Catering
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 July 2015

Quality dishes with regular favorites and daily specials. Great for creating a picnic with say quiche and salad or for creating a meal to take home.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

This place is good for a quick lunch. They make different type of sandwiches and have other deli items.

Reviewed 11 April 2015

Sunshine has delicious specialty dishes and pastries. I'm always impressed with what they come up with. They expanded their dining area which makes it nice to go for lunch (but it does get busy). The service is excellent.

Reviewed 3 April 2015

My girlfriend and I wanted to hit a local spot for lunch and decided on Sunshine. It's been a while since I have been here. The staff and service is always friendly and very fast. The attendant recommended the Chick pea and eggplant salad with Feta. I took her recommendation and also had the tuna melt. The salad was good warmed up and had lots of flavor. It wouldn't be an item I would get all the time though. My tuna melt wasn't melted and had too much tuna. I would get the tuna wrap instead next time. My total for both was almost $15 which for fresh ingredients, is pretty normal for Tahoe prices...I'll go again but try other items next time.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

i love this place. There, I've said it. I have a mixed marriage - I'm vegan, he is, well, not. He had the turkey pesto on a wheat roll, I built a massive sandwich on locally-baked whole wheat toast, with smokey braised tofu, all the veggie trimmings, delicious artichoke heart hummus spread and avocado. Life is good.

1  Thank Trummerflute