“Local”

Grog & Grist Market & Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
“Local”
Reviewed 8 August 2011

I'm a local here and would suggest not stepping foot in this hole. The Subway is better, which isn't saying much. The place to get something quick and good would be T's.

“2 years ago it was great. Now there are...”
Reviewed 21 July 2010

2 years ago it was great. Now there are new owners and it is horrible. Way overpriced. You can't get a sandwich for less than $7, and they are super small. I got a roast beef that had no flavor and was treated like a jerk while getting it. Stay far away from this place.

jsmsntrips
“Yummm!!!!!”
Reviewed 22 November 2008

My boyfriend and I stopped in to get sandwiches. I love the Joes special, but they added pizza to their menu too. My boyfriend got a huge slice for cheap and it was [--] awesome. Closes thing to EAST coast pizza we gotten here in a long time. The deli guy also hooked us up with some yummie breadsticks, I think they call em knuckles (??) Definately got to get some if you stop here.