“A great place for Coconut Latte and making new friends!”
Review of IV Coffee Lab

IV Coffee Lab
Reviewed October 18, 2016

I was five-days in Incline Village before I discovered IV Coffee Lab, which is worthy of making a morning ritual. A busy place, the staff, locals and natives are friendly especially if you put your stupid smart phone away. For those who are addicted to WiFi as well as a morning caffeine fix,both are reliable.

Reviewed September 18, 2016

Came here about 4 days in a row while in North Lake Tahoe.
I consider myself somewhat of a coffee snob and I was very pleased by even their drip coffee. I got the darker roast a few days in a row. The third day I asked for the pour over coffee, which the barista offered to put steamed half and half in for me. That was very good also, but I think I'd prefer to fix the half and half ratio myself.
Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

Really cool little place. Everyone is super friendly and eager to help. We had a quick bite in the morning with a fantastic cup of coffee. It is nice to go to the family operated place and not just a big chain coffee shop.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

If Starbucks is your idea of good coffee, you can stope reading this review now. If you are traveling to or through Incline Village, this is arguably the only place you can go for a terrific cup of Joe. Everyone who works there is service oriented and will make your coffee exactly as you want it, wether it's an Extra Hot Coconut Latte or straight up black!

Reviewed August 8, 2016

I went here a few times during my short stay in Tahoe. They make a great iced vanilla latte w/ almond milk in case you like that! They had little pastry snacks and great coffees. There is parking in front and I think in back. Always good to know about yummy coffee places.