“Excellent ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

Short wait and the food was excellent. Lot of locals at the place. The only downside is cash only but I’ll definitely will return

Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

I was first introduced to T's a couple of years back. So tasty! My husband frequented this spot while in college at UNR. I had first tried the tacos which were very good. However the burritos are amazing. Try and only eat half, it is next to impossible. They are that good. Salsas are tasty but they do charge for them, so make sure to order plenty. My mouth salivates with the mention of T's and my belly is happy when I finish my meal there.

Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

Always great tacos, even if you have to wait 15 minutes for a seat. It’s a legendary spot in Incline, not fancy, sort of a joint. The food is always good.

We go there often for lunch.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

Small inside and outside area to eat weather permitting . Open all year. It is the fastest and best last minute grab a bite going in Incline Village. Burritos are huge and delicious. Soft tacos are yummy - haven't had anything that was great.

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

Cash only. Atm is at 7-11. Best place to eat for breakfast lunch or dinner. Don’t be deterred by the line. Food is soo good. We had a large ordered ($300) we gave them a heads up and picked it up. A+ boys!