“High Quality and Fresh Taste”

Mountain High Sandwich Co.
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Mountain High Sandwich Company is located on Country Club Drive in the Incline Village area of Lake Tahoe. They serve breakfast and lunch; we had lunch here. Most sandwiches run about $9, so a sandwich and a drink, will run about $12. Pretty typical for the Lake Tahoe area. You can have you sandwich on a verity of bread choices including:
White, Wheat and Everything Wheat Fresh Baked Rolls
Truckee Sourdough Wheat or White
Telera Roll, Organic Wheat Wrap

All ingredients looked high quality and tasted fresh.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

We picked up MHS grub for a day hike. Essentially got three deli sandwiches - two with meat, one veggie. Overall quality and flavors were very good. A bit pricey but what you'd expect for a ski-resort/remote location.

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

I had the tri tip sandwich. It was basically roast beef which was ok but the bottom half of my bun was so hard it was inedible. I just folded over the top half.
I for one would not go back.

1  Thank pbrashears3
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

Great sandwiches just a little pricey. Small little shop so not much for seating. Good potato salad. Have some grab and go items available too.

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

Their sandwiches are very good. I really loved my avocado and they have a ton of vegan/vegetarian and GF options. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars was the wait after we ordered was a bit long.