“Best pad thai”
Review of Kona Grill

Kona Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Kona Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #653 of 5,278 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Description: Kona Grill was built on Exceptional Experiences and meals that create memories. Our global menu features contemporary American favorites, award-winning sushi, and specialty cocktails — all made from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. While the places that inspire our cuisine may be far away, a welcoming place that offers inspiring food, ultimate hospitality, and diverse choices is right around the corner.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I think to have found one of the best pad thai in my life. The plate is full and the mixing of the ingredients is just perfect.
I was very happy about the service, too.
Also other dishes, such as hamburgers and sandwiches looked pretty good.
At the end of the dinner I took a fudge brownie... It was unexpectedly huge!

Well, very good place where to have a dine out in Las Vegas!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very good food – ate there twice. Good steaks, great lemon & shrimp pasta, one of the best Oriental salads I’ve had, with a generous helping of grilled chicken added for only $4 – tossed in with the cabbage etc., nicely balanced with a subtle dressing, just the right amount of crunchy noodle bits and sliced almonds not overpowering the cabbage mixture. Desserts included a huge carrot cake and an unusual passion fruit crème brulee. Nice wine list, good service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped in for a mid-afternoon "late lunch". We ordered some drinks to start. Right off, I detected attitude from our server as two from our party asked for water and got a sneery response. I ordered a draft which was perfectly cold and refreshing but not before the server sarcastically asked "I guess you want water too?". Immediately after receiving our drinks, I hear the bartender greet new patrons with "It's Happy Hour, time for half priced drinks". I ask our girl, may I get another beer if they are half priced. Oh, yes Sir. The bill comes and naturally I am paying full pop for the beers. I pleasantly mention to our server who proceeds to tell me we were there well before Happy Hour and no one said drinks were half priced either (except bartender, Hostess, and our server). She storms off in a rage with my cash cursing us in spanish never to be seen again. Miserable bee-yatch.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

In Las Vegas for a soccer tournament, I called to make a dinner reservation for 40 people for that night. The manager, Krista, was incredibly helpful, said she would see if she could arrange another server for the evening before committing to the reservation. She called back really quickly and said they could take the reservation. Loved that she was thorough and didn't commit without enough wait staff. We had a lovely dinner, I had the chicken avocado club with sweet potato fries, very reasonably priced (around $15) and great quality. Others had steak, sliders, salads, all good except the kids who had pad thai said the noodles were hard. The only issue was that all of the 17 teenaged boys, sitting on their own table, were asked if they wanted water and said still water (thinking it was tap water) and were each charged $8.50 for water. We complained and the charge for water was taken of their checks, but this shouldn't have happened. Specify if you want tap water! All in all the food was excellent, reasonably priced especially given we're on the Las Vegas strip, and there was a good assortment of bottled wines available (much more reasonable to get a bottle). Very patient waitstaff given the size of our group and wanting separate tabs. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here, it was great, the water was awesome! We decided to est at this place after checking the menu, we ordered steak, poke, sushi, pasta n a burger, everything very tasty and prices are decent .