All reviews lazy river parking pass murphy bed volleyball net basketball court full kitchen bedroom unit main pool off the strip covered parking pools and hot tubs nice resort kiddie pool washer and dryer shuttle bus free shuttle service we've stayed
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

People need to know. Our experience with this company started with the people in these photos at the airport. They completely lied to us about the gifts that we were given and the shows that they offer. Do not fall for the $200 worth of slot play either. They give you slot play at some home in the Wall Casino where you are on some weird promotional machines that require you to hit a jackpot in order to win anything. If you manage to hit the jackpot, it says on the machine that the max payout is $100. There were several of us sitting around these machines. We were all having that severe sense of scam. It only gets worse. I sort of jumped past the presentation part. After the “brunch”, some really crappy chicken with crap tomato sauce, dry rice, and the worst carrots I have ever tasted, they start the hard sell. I was seriously just waiting to hear prices because I agreed to give them 120 minutes. They say they have to do a soft pull on your credit before even giving you prices. Wrong, this was yesterday, today I see a hard pull in Equifax. I will be working hard to get that removed. I will take it to the governmental oversight level if I must. I will definitely ask my attorney if I have a leg to stand on disputing this.
Four different people came in to do a hard sell, but I stuck to my original thought and said no. Boy am I happy that I did. Most of the scam was not realized until after walking out of the building. It literally ruined our entire day yesterday. Today was not better after seeing the hard pull on my credit. Companies cannot be allowed to operate with this level of predatory business practices. I am not sure that I will ever return to Vegas let alone stay at another Wyndham property for the remainder of my life.
Their predatory employees are everywhere in the tourist areas of Vegas. The predation happens at every single level of the organization. I have tried my best to keep this short, but also left out a lot of details. Do not get sucked into this machine. They obviously spend a lot of money targeting and annoying tourist nonstop. YOU MUST AVOID WYNDHAM AT ALL COSTS!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2018

Just passing thru Las Vegas - - - on our way from San Clemente to Boise ID. This was our first overnight stop. We are Worldmark owners. We spent very little time at the resort. Our rooms were clean and spacious (much better than a single hotel room); the pools looked delightful and the staff was very helpful. Would go back and spend a longer time there. We had a car so we did not have to depend on shuttles.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fred D
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I have stayed at a few Worldmark resorts, and enjoyed most of them. Usually when I go to Vegas the hotel room is just a place to sleep we did stay in our room a bit. The accommodations were nice, 2 beds with a murphy bed in the living room, a full kitchen with plates, utensils, and cookware. There wasn't much around outside the resort but the shuttle to one of the grocery stores daily and a shuttle to the Excalibur hourly was extremely nice.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Went with a friend who is an owner with this timeshare chain and was an eye opener for me. I own a Marriott Timeshare and have never would have stayed someplace like this WorldMark Resort. My friend did say WorldMark was one step below Marriott resorts.
Cons:
(1) Needs weather stripping on front door to unit and the second back bedroom window. Traffic from Las Vegas Blvd., sounded as if I was sleeping on the street. There are large openings under the entry door and back bedroom windows whereas the sliding doors to the front patio and pool views keep noise out so much better.
(2) Twin beds were in my bedroom and I saw a small grey dirty area on one pillowcase and on the top of the comforter and the bottom sheet was wrinkled and looked slept in.
Called down and requested someone come and bring fresh linens. The man came with a queen size sheet so he left to go back. Meanwhile my friend and I had to leave to go to the Gift Show and upon our return noted they had changed the sheet and pillowcase. The bottom sheet still looked messy. When going to get to into the bed, I pulled back the comforter and top sheet and there was a bright reddish brown stain spot. So...I resigned myself to sleeping on the other twin bed next to the window where the motorcycles and trucks rambling by kept me up past midnight.
So no problem right? Wrong! That bed had rumpled,wrinkled fitted bottom sheet and I have never seen that in a hotel before. Sheets are always pulled tautly and are smooth.
As Mama Bear was heard to say, "Someone has been sleeping in my bed!"
Guess neither bed had new sheets put on after the last guests left!
(3) The free shuttle takes you only to the Ex Caliber and walking to the next hotel the Luxor in 110 weather was horrible. It is much further to the other big hotels and you would still need transportation to get to the Wynn and Shopping Mall on the other end of the strip.
(4) The little market behind the area where you check in was small with not many objects to buy other than clothing, hats and sun products.
(5) The air conditioning worked great however the noise from the area right by my bedroom was annoying each time it started and stopped. Also the bathroom sink in my second bathroom didn't drain quickly and water built up when using the sink.
Then you could hear the water going glug, glug, glug as the excess water drained.
The two large bath towels for up to four people (Murphy bed and two twins) were not only small and barely wrapped around me (and I am small and thin) but were also thin.
There was one bar of soap for the sink and one for the shower but only one small bottle of conditioning shampoo.
Pros:
(1) Pools looked sparkly and well maintained and the one by building 7 was mainly empty with more people near the pools close to the main building and the small store.
(2) Always found a parking space and when checking out, there were no carts downstairs to carry our luggage down. A nice gentleman working near the elevator said he would bring me one and sure enough, within 10 minutes there he was with a cart. That saved me the time and trouble of walking to the next building in extreme heat and bringing one back.
(3) TV's all working and lots of space to put folded clothes away and sufficient space to hang clothes in the closet.

Room Tip: Any room not backing up to or facing So. Las Vegas Blvd.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Our favorite aspect of this trip has been the outstanding staff, pool services and pool, tastefully appointed unit overlooking the main pool and the AC!
In town for a trade show, we ended up skipping two days of trade show time for two extra hang out at the pool times.
Great location with shuttle service to the Strip.

Stayed: August 2018