New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #19 of 267 Hotels in Las Vegas
Pittsburgh, PA
“Wonderful time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2012

My husband and I went to Vegas the weekend of the superbowl. We booked the hotel through Hotwire. At first we were not excited that it was the Trump Hotel because it is off the strip even though Hotwire has it listed as on the strip. After reading the reviews we felt very comfortable about the choice. Trump's Hotel was outstanding. The fact that there isn't a casino in the hotel was a plus. The rooms are fabulous. Extremely comfortable bed, microwave, refrigerator, disposal, and dishes. The rooms were spotless. The hotel had a doorman that helped anyway he could. A draw back was the valet. I don't understand why the hotel has Valet only. This seems as though this is the only negative the reviewers find with the hotel. During superbowl weekend, it was a little more difficult to get your car because the hotel was busy. I missed not being able to just go to the car when we wanted to. We did end up parking across the street in the mall's parking lot and walking over so we didn't have to deal with the hastle of getting our car each time we came back to the room. Also, when you stay at a hotel most give you a discount on a show. While the hotel gave us a discount on a show, the show was on a break while we were there and we were not able to use the buy one get one free offer. The other part you will miss is that because there isn't a casino you can't earn points for any complimentary food/rooms.

The extra doors to the rooms are a fabulous idea. It keeps the rooms very quiet without all of the noise in the halls. The folks that were in the next room had room service. The only issue was that the dirty dishes were setting there for over a day. I had called the front desk but yet the dishes remained. I put the cart in the hallway where it finally got picked up.

The staff at the check in were excellent- everyone there was working to keep the hotel guests happy.

I have stayed at the Wynn and the Encore and I do prefer the Trump Hotel because of the quiet rooms/hotel.

Don't miss looking and shopping in the Hotel's gift shop. Very pretty items.

Room Tip: Chose a room facing the Strip.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Marion T
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, 21 February 2012
Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share with us your experiences during your recent stay. We appreciate your business and hope to have the chance to serve you again in the future.

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,605)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2012

I had to extend my stay in Las Vegas from Feb. 13 to the 16th, and the hotel I was staying at was sold out for the first night, so I had to switch. I went with the cheapest 5 star hotel I could find, since my trip was work-related, didn't really care where I stayed as long as it was nice. The service was great, very friendly staff. The rooms were very nicely appointed, with a kitchenette, a great bed, and a very large bathroom. I was about to place a complaint at the front desk because I had pressed the "do not disturb" button and was woken up by housekeeping twice anyway, when I realized that the button was not working, so housekeeping was not at fault. This is a great hotel to get work done, but if you're in Vegas for fun, I would stay at one of my regular, strip located hotels.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank Mexicangreekgirl
Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share with us your experiences during your recent stay. The hotel is quiet and offers a great alternative to the casino hotels that line the Strip. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again.

Evanston, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2012

Stayed at the Trump with a pretty big group for Super Bowl Weekend and it was a great experience. It was very refreshing to come back from the craziness of the strip to a very calm hotel. The staff was excellent and went above and beyond to make sure that we got everything that we needed.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Brandon F
Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for your wonderful review of the hotel and especially our staff. Please know that we appreciate your business and hope that we have won your loyalty so that we can serve you many more times in the future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2012

Stayed here for business and found the rooms to be well appointed and spacious. My room had it all- from a mini Sub Zero fridge to a Wolf mini stove. The bathroom is very large with a nice size shower and a big Jacuzzi bathtub and the entire area is beautifully tiled throughout. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Definitely would stay here again!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Lkup
Dear valued Guest:

Your review was a great tool for us to use internally to know how our guests are viewing the hotel. I appreciate your assessment of the hotel and how it related to your experience. Please come back to stay with us on your future trips to Las Vegas.

Key Biscayne, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2012

My view of The Donald, after his media mania, is restored! The Trump empire understands the luxury hotel business, if this place is any indication. A casino enhances guest comfort-- not-- and that was my favorite aspect of walking through the expansive lobby after a week in Vegas with my ears numb from incessant casino ringings. At Trump, my walk to the elevator was to the sound of jazz piano near the lobby bar. The hallways are wide with each two rooms sharing a grand double-door entry alcove shielding you from any hallway noise. Your room has fine wood cabinetry, vases and art, chic furnishings, and glass stovetop in the inset deco kitchenette. A train sounds in the concrete valley below, it reminded me of the one coming up the river valley in Harper's Ferry, comforting not disturbing. This is where I would stay the next trip if I can afford it, this time it was a good rate from Priceline. The Donald apparently knows how to make you feel good about yourself as a guest in this spectacular hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for "the best room available"
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear valued Guest:

What a fantastic review to read. I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed the many aspects of your stay. I appreciate your comments and are appreciative of your business. I hope to be able to serve you many more times in the future.

Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2012

I have nothing but good things to say about the Trump. I love this non-gaming hotel. The lobby is a welcome respite from the craziness of the hotel casinos - no smoke, crowds or noise.

The staff from the front desk clerks, to the waiters, waitresses, doormen, cleaning staff, and concierge were extremely friendly and helpful. The happy hour drinks are great and Natalie, our cocktail server was wonderful.

The rooms look just like they are pictured on the web site. They are spacious and clean. The bathroom is huge! The beds are a little soft so if you like a firmer mattress you will not find that here. Also, the sleeper sofa is not very comfortable - my daughter just had the couch made up and slept on that quite comfortably. With your resort fee you get coffee in the room, water, newspaper and access to the spa, pool and gym.

If you have a room on the city side you will hear the freight train 3 times during the night but it really didn't bother me.

There is a complimentary shuttle that will take you to the Wynn and Caesars. You can walk anywhere from Caesars.

The pool is small and quiet so if you want a big party pool this is not the place to stay. There is a wonderful spa and nice work out area.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Stella51862
Dear valued Guest:

I'm pleased to read that you had a fabulous time with us. It was our true pleasure to serve you and we hope to be able to do so many more times in the future.

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2012

The Trump was by far the most beautiful place I've stayed. We upgraded to a suite and had our own mini condo. Loved being off the strip. Loved not having a casino in our lobby! Staff was superior.

Room Tip: They are all good
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank MurmaidPrensus
Dear valued Guest:

What a great word to describe our hotel. It truly is breathtaking and it allows for our guests to be able to stay in a serence, luxurious setting while having access to the nightlife and fun that only Las Vegas offers. We look forward to having you back with us at Trump International.