“Excellent hotel and service.”

Ranked #18 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
birmingham
“Excellent hotel and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2012

I booked this hotel on Expedia it was part of their hidden hotels where you get a discount. At first I was disappointed to read the reviews that there was no casino and it was off the strip. I needn't have bothered worrying. It is a 30 second walk from the entrance of a huge shopping mall and a 10 min walk from Wynn and Venetian which is on the strip and there is a free shuttle. A cab ride to the centre of the strip is circa 5usd which is very cheap. I welcome the fact there is no casino and no smoking. The hotel lobby smells lovely and you haven't got a loud nightclub and 24hour gaming machines like other hotels. The staff welcome you back and you don't get that personal feel at other hotels as three are thousands of people coming and going. I'm a female sole traveller and feel very safe here at this hotel. The hot tub and television
In the mirror is the icing on a perfect cake. There is even a mini kitchen and the bed and sofa are very comfortable. It's more like an apartment it's huge. The staff are polite and customer service is number one. My only gripe would be the resort fee they say it covers wifi and the pool. But a resort fee is just an hidden expense. And they should make the computers in the business lounge complimentary if we have to pay a resort fee. It's a stunning relaxing hotel and I would stay here again

• Stayed April 2012
3 Thank melissa116
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, 14 April 2012
Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I'm happy to read that our hotel was able to meet your needs and that our staff's service impressed you doing your stay. We are happy to have had you with us and hope that we can have you with us many more times in the future.

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,668)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Springfield, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2012

We stayed at the Trump for a girls weekend away. The rooms are wonderful and big with mini-fridges and a GREAT bathroom. When we arrived, there were no bath products in the room which was immediately corrected by presenting us with a whole bag of products from the Trump Spa: lotions, scrubs, shampoo's etc. There is no smoking anywhere in the building and there is no casino. The pool is heated, so comfortable even in the chill of early March. The location is about a block from the strip, across from the Wyatt. It is an easy walk through the Fashion Mall to get to the strip but far enought away to get not be in the madness of it all the time. The only drawback was the valet parking: we had to wait sometimes up to 20 minutes to get our car.

Room Tip: Choose a room higher up so you don't get the noise from the trains.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank ilosto
Dear valued Guest:

Our smoke free, gaming free atmosphere is a breath of fresh air compared to the rest of the casino hotels in this town. I enjoyed reading your comments and hope that we were able to serve you well enough for you to returrn for your future trips to Las Vegas.

Granada Hills, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2012

My sons and I stayed here last week and LOVED it. The staff were the most pleasant and professional of any other major hotel in Las Vegas, listening Bellagio????? Our room was ready upon arrival and incredibly plush from the mattress to the incredible jacuzzi tub. We will absolutely be back, and it is only a 10 minute stroll to gamble at Wynn or Venetian so win/win...

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Bridget B
Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for offering such a great endorsement of Trump International. You discussed our service levels in your review as well as the luxurious amenities in our suites. These are just a few great reasons why a trip to Las Vegas should include a stay at Trump International. I am truly grateful that you selected our hotel to stay at and am happy that you enjoyed your time with us.

Incline Village, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2012

I don't know how to put this........ Okay L.O.V.E
That is it I am in love. It was one of the most wonderful and attentive hotel stays I have had.
It smelled like Heaven, when you walk into the lobby the first thing you notice is how wonderful it smells. And everyone mentioned it. I had made a comment in the elevator going to my room and everyone said the same thing.
Nice and quiet but close to strip to have fun. FREE Shuttle to Ceasers for shopping and a mall right acrossthe street.
And the Staff... The BEST.. And when you go make sure you get Janet Hill to check you in
I have no words to express how she was there for me...invaluable . Okay there is a word.
I am not really a Las Vegas person ,but my stay at the Trump..I AM NOW.

Room Tip: Higher floor, corner rooms, strip view. 47th floor
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Colortravler
Dear valued Guest:

I must admit that this is one of the most positive reviews that I have ever read. Your passion and zeal for this hotel comes very close to matching our passion and zeal to serve our guests. There is a lot to like about Trump International Hotel Las Vegas and your review did a great job to outlining how great our hotel is. I really appreciate your feedback and I hope that you will make our hotel your "home" for all of your trips to Las Vegas.

Santa Cruz,Ca
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Trump in late February, 2012. Got a great deal from Hotwire, $128.00/night for a Friday thru Sunday stay. Check in was easy and fast and the room was fantastic, 53rd floor facing away from the Strip. At first I was disappointed that we didn't go for the upgrade that was offered. But I actually preferred to turn away from all the glam at the end of the day and just enjoy the desert view, especially at night, where the city lights end and the darkness begins. We could cook our breakfast in our room and enjoy it in our bathrobes. With the iPod dock we could listen to our music. After a long day exploring we could enjoy snacks and drinks and the view before dinner. The kitchenette had almost everything we needed to cook. We had to call housekkeping for a skillet and a dish towel. We discovered that if you don't want to hassle with the free valet parking you can park across the street in the Fashion Show Mall parking structure. (We did not leave the car over night there.)The only negative was the pool closed at 6:00pm. I complained about this and they removed the resort fee from our bill. Will definitely stay again if I can get the same rate. It is way better than an Embassy Suite style hotel.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear valued Guest:

Our kitchen set up and spacious rooms do allow for our guests to feel as if they are able to enjoy the comforts of home. Many of our guests travel from California to stay with us as it is such a close trip for them. Thank you for doing so and for allowing for us to serve you. I really enjoyed your review.

Linden, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2012

This is a terrific hotel! Staff is very helpful and courteous. Service is prompt and efficient, rooms are very clean and comfortable. Huge bathrooms with a tv in the mirror! It is a little off the strip but if you dont mind to walk that distance from the noise and bustle is nice. Not even a hint of cigarette smoke anywhere. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Eaglesfan333
Dear valued Guest:

Your review encompassed so many wonderful qualities of the hotel. You started by mentioning our staff and I will be sure to pass along your approval to them. We implement a very strict set of standards so that all of our guests can experience the hotel the way that you did. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and please consider yourself officially welcomed back.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

I booked the Trump Hotel by chance via Expedia Secret Hotels for a very good price for 3 nights. I travelled to the hotel with my family as part of a touring holiday.

On arrival at the hotel our car was parked by the valet (Valet parking is compulsory and included in the resort fee).

On checking in I paid a reasonable amount for an upgrade to a 1 bedroom suite with a view of the strip.

There was no queing at the elevators, unlike many other Las Vegas Hotels.

The room itself was fantastic. It was very large (3 showers/2 toilets/Jacuzzi Hot tub/kitchen with Microwave/dishwasher/cooker and large Fridge Freezer with Ice). The bathrooms were all marble with tasteful fittings. The room itself was one of the best I have stayed in. The main bed was extremely comfortable, the only negative was the sofa bed, it was so uncomfortable the kids didn't want to sleep in it. That said I would still highly recommend the hotel and the room.

We ate dinner in the lounge bar and the restaurant. I would highly recommend the restaurant. They did a fixed priced 3 course menu for $29.95 which was superb. The ambience of the restaurant made it feel very exclusive too!

As for the train noise - we did hear this on a few occasions, however it wasn't that bad, it wouldn't put me off booking again.

I used the swimming pool a few times. It was really good. The sunbeds are charged at $50 which I think is too much. The jacuzzi spa was very good.

The location is good - you can either walk through the fashion mall or walk around, either way you can be on the strip in 15 minutes.

We had a great stay, the only thing that sadly let things down a bit was the valet returning our car, it took at least 20 minutes, whilst my family were stood with cases on the pavement in the cold wind.

Positives:-
Really large and luxurious suite
Sophisticated hotel
Friendly/Professional and helpful staff
No Smoking Hotel - All areas smelt fresh - There were fresh lilies in the Lobby
No queing to check in
Restaurant was a really positive experience and was reasonably priced
Main Bed was extremely comfortable

Negatives:-
The sofa bed was quite uncomfortable - you could feel the springs in your back!
No changing area for the swimming pool
Sunbeds at the swimming pool cost $50 each - I felt this could have been included in the resort fee.
Valet took over 20 minutes to bring my car - We were stood on the pavement for 20 minutes waiting with all our luggage, whilst others appeared to be prioritized over us.

Room Tip: This hotel is excellent value/ very luxurious/ excellent friendly staff - don't hesistate in boo...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Model_Traveller
Dear valued Guest:

What a great review! Thank you for providing us with such high marks! This is not your standard casino hotel and your review was a joy to read. I hope that all of your future trips to Las Vegas from the UK will find you staying with us again. Now that you know what we have to offer, we look forward to having you back with us.