US$169
Vdara.com
US$229
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$229
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$160
Caesars Palace
US$145
US$127
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$22
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$81
11,453 results
All reviewsfashion show malltrain noiseoff the striptv in the mirrornon smokingfree shuttleresort feeshuttle servicestove topone bedroom suitejacuzzi tubdirectly across the streetthe sofa bedfull kitchenbeautiful hotelcaesars palaceother hotels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 April 2012

We stayed at the Trump for a girls weekend away. The rooms are wonderful and big with mini-fridges and a GREAT bathroom. When we arrived, there were no bath products in the room which was immediately corrected by presenting us with a whole bag of products from the Trump Spa: lotions, scrubs, shampoo's etc. There is no smoking anywhere in the building and there is no casino. The pool is heated, so comfortable even in the chill of early March. The location is about a block from the strip, across from the Wyatt. It is an easy walk through the Fashion Mall to get to the strip but far enought away to get not be in the madness of it all the time. The only drawback was the valet parking: we had to wait sometimes up to 20 minutes to get our car.

Room Tip: Choose a room higher up so you don't get the noise from the trains.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank ilosto
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2012

Dear valued Guest:

Our smoke free, gaming free atmosphere is a breath of fresh air compared to the rest of the casino hotels in this town. I enjoyed reading your comments and hope that we were able to serve you well enough for you to returrn for your future trips to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

My sons and I stayed here last week and LOVED it. The staff were the most pleasant and professional of any other major hotel in Las Vegas, listening Bellagio????? Our room was ready upon arrival and incredibly plush from the mattress to the incredible jacuzzi tub. We will absolutely be back, and it is only a 10 minute stroll to gamble at Wynn or Venetian so win/win...

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Bridget B

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for offering such a great endorsement of Trump International. You discussed our service levels in your review as well as the luxurious amenities in our suites. These are just a few great reasons why a trip to Las Vegas should include a stay at Trump International. I am truly grateful that you selected our hotel to stay at and am happy that you enjoyed your time with us.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

I don't know how to put this........ Okay L.O.V.E
That is it I am in love. It was one of the most wonderful and attentive hotel stays I have had.
It smelled like Heaven, when you walk into the lobby the first thing you notice is how wonderful it smells. And everyone mentioned it. I had made a comment in the elevator going to my room and everyone said the same thing.
Nice and quiet but close to strip to have fun. FREE Shuttle to Ceasers for shopping and a mall right acrossthe street.
And the Staff... The BEST.. And when you go make sure you get Janet Hill to check you in
I have no words to express how she was there for me...invaluable . Okay there is a word.
I am not really a Las Vegas person ,but my stay at the Trump..I AM NOW.

Room Tip: Higher floor, corner rooms, strip view. 47th floor
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Colortravler

Dear valued Guest:

I must admit that this is one of the most positive reviews that I have ever read. Your passion and zeal for this hotel comes very close to matching our passion and zeal to serve our guests. There is a lot to like about Trump International Hotel Las Vegas and your review did a great job to outlining how great our hotel is. I really appreciate your feedback and I hope that you will make our hotel your "home" for all of your trips to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Trump in late February, 2012. Got a great deal from Hotwire, $128.00/night for a Friday thru Sunday stay. Check in was easy and fast and the room was fantastic, 53rd floor facing away from the Strip. At first I was disappointed that we didn't go for the upgrade that was offered. But I actually preferred to turn away from all the glam at the end of the day and just enjoy the desert view, especially at night, where the city lights end and the darkness begins. We could cook our breakfast in our room and enjoy it in our bathrobes. With the iPod dock we could listen to our music. After a long day exploring we could enjoy snacks and drinks and the view before dinner. The kitchenette had almost everything we needed to cook. We had to call housekkeping for a skillet and a dish towel. We discovered that if you don't want to hassle with the free valet parking you can park across the street in the Fashion Show Mall parking structure. (We did not leave the car over night there.)The only negative was the pool closed at 6:00pm. I complained about this and they removed the resort fee from our bill. Will definitely stay again if I can get the same rate. It is way better than an Embassy Suite style hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear valued Guest:

Our kitchen set up and spacious rooms do allow for our guests to feel as if they are able to enjoy the comforts of home. Many of our guests travel from California to stay with us as it is such a close trip for them. Thank you for doing so and for allowing for us to serve you. I really enjoyed your review.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

This is a terrific hotel! Staff is very helpful and courteous. Service is prompt and efficient, rooms are very clean and comfortable. Huge bathrooms with a tv in the mirror! It is a little off the strip but if you dont mind to walk that distance from the noise and bustle is nice. Not even a hint of cigarette smoke anywhere. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Eaglesfan333

Dear valued Guest:

Your review encompassed so many wonderful qualities of the hotel. You started by mentioning our staff and I will be sure to pass along your approval to them. We implement a very strict set of standards so that all of our guests can experience the hotel the way that you did. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and please consider yourself officially welcomed back.