36,297 results
All reviews pyramid room pyramid cafe mandalay bay egyptian theme east tower criss angel food court other hotels m life trip to vegas new york new york pyramids excalibur casino strip exhibits las
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I have stayed at the Luxor many times in the past. There were some issues during check-in, but Luxor made it up during the check-out process. The hotel is getting some upgrades to the rooms and I hope this carries over to the casino area too. Room makeovers and overall remodels are much needed and a welcomed site to repeat customers.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This is an ideal location at the south end of the strip where it's a little quieter, but the Deuce and downtown express bus stop is steps away for the Strip or downtown or direct to the airport. Totally excellent choice for the money. Friendly staff, check-in line if long moves very quickly. Nice rooms, very good value for the money.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Rooms are disgusting. Uncleaned from the previous resident. I do not recommend this hotel ever. Stay at Excalibur. Anywhere else. I asked for a manager for help. He refused. Overall dirty casino and unfriendly staff.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Luxor Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear jenniferk6282018:

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. Please accept our deepest apologies for the uncharacteristic service issue you endured. We further regret the lack of care displayed by our management staff. If you would care to discuss your situation further, we encourage you to contact our Guest Relations team, at the email address provided below. We value your business, and hope to hear from you shortly.

Deborah H.
Guest Relations Specialist
Luxor Hotel & Casino
MGM Resorts International
guestrelations@luxor.com

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I stayed at the Luxor last year in the pyramid in a sparsely furnished room that appeared to have not been remodeled since the 80's. At the time, I commented that I probably would not stay there again. This year, I noticed they had remodeled many of the rooms and, since the kids wanted to stay in a pyramid, we chose to go there again. Wow, what a difference a remodeled room makes on an experience. For the combination of the room and the reasonable price, I would recommend the Luxor to friends. My only reason for not rating higher is that the outside of the pyramid is seemingly perpetually dirty, so when you look out the cool slanted windows, you are looking through filth.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Was our first time in Vegas. The Luxor was a great deal. First of all it’s literally at the end of the airport so it’s 5 mins in a cab. It’s bloody massive but all to other hotels. You need not leave it really as it has everything in it. The rooms are a tiny bit dated but your that busy out who cares. Massive lush beds with a lovely shower. It’s all you need. We stayed in the pyramid but there are two other towers. There’s plenty to eat. Few shops but it leads to the Mandolin Bay shops next door. The other hotel next door, Excalibur, it’s connected too by walk ways. You’ll be thankful trust me. Big casino as expected. Comfortable and the staff are lovely. It’s the size of the place. Totally enjoyed it.

Trip type: Travelled with friends