35,191 results
All reviewspyramid roompyramid cafemandalay bayegyptian themeeast towercriss angelchris angelfood courtother hotelsm lifetrip to vegasnew york new yorkgrand canyonslot machinespyramidsexcaliburcasino
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We stayed in a one bedroom suite in the tower, the room was extremely unclean and looked like it hadn’t been vacuumed in several months, with it being a sweet they provided one little garbage can in the bathroom, This was a newly remodeled suite but had broken door handles and door hinges, the provided fridge was iced over in the back and did not work, I have usually had ok experiences at the Luxor, but my days there are done, I will stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Luxor Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear bjardine13:

Thank you for sharing your observations regarding your recent stay at Luxor. We regret your displeasure with your assigned accommodations. Please accept our sincere apologies for the cleanliness and maintenance issues you endured. We hope to be given another opportunity to redeem ourselves in the future.

Deborah H.
Guest Relations Specialist
Luxor Hotel & Casino
MGM Resorts International
guestrelations@luxor.com

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I have stayed at the Luxor many times in the past. There were some issues during check-in, but Luxor made it up during the check-out process. The hotel is getting some upgrades to the rooms and I hope this carries over to the casino area too. Room makeovers and overall remodels are much needed and a welcomed site to repeat customers.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This is an ideal location at the south end of the strip where it's a little quieter, but the Deuce and downtown express bus stop is steps away for the Strip or downtown or direct to the airport. Totally excellent choice for the money. Friendly staff, check-in line if long moves very quickly. Nice rooms, very good value for the money.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Rooms are disgusting. Uncleaned from the previous resident. I do not recommend this hotel ever. Stay at Excalibur. Anywhere else. I asked for a manager for help. He refused. Overall dirty casino and unfriendly staff.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear jenniferk6282018:

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. Please accept our deepest apologies for the uncharacteristic service issue you endured. We further regret the lack of care displayed by our management staff. If you would care to discuss your situation further, we encourage you to contact our Guest Relations team, at the email address provided below. We value your business, and hope to hear from you shortly.

Deborah H.
Guest Relations Specialist
Luxor Hotel & Casino
MGM Resorts International
guestrelations@luxor.com

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I stayed at the Luxor last year in the pyramid in a sparsely furnished room that appeared to have not been remodeled since the 80's. At the time, I commented that I probably would not stay there again. This year, I noticed they had remodeled many of the rooms and, since the kids wanted to stay in a pyramid, we chose to go there again. Wow, what a difference a remodeled room makes on an experience. For the combination of the room and the reasonable price, I would recommend the Luxor to friends. My only reason for not rating higher is that the outside of the pyramid is seemingly perpetually dirty, so when you look out the cool slanted windows, you are looking through filth.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family