“One of top three in Vegas”

Encore At Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #4 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Not sureif this hotel really needs any more good reviews about it!
We stayed there 4 nights with family.
5 star quality in everything. From the casino, restaurants, XS night club/bar.. To the fact that you can use all the resort facilities from both Encore and Wynn.. All were very satisfactory.

The only concern for some, might be the fact that the building is one if the last ones on the northern end of the strip, so it's not in the middle of things happening, which to us, even this was a plus as we got the luxurious privacy while being just 5 mins walk to the center of craziness.

Surely anyone staying in this hotel does not expect low price for any of the services they get. But good quality food and drinks with an average to a bit higher end of price is something you should expect.

Make sure you check the rates from websites like booking.com or expedia.. There is a big chance you get a much better deal that booking directly from hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012
There are newer reviews for Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Reviewed 7 April 2012

Booked last minute online. Had a great view King Deluxe Room, nice bedding, clean, comfy bed, great televisions in Bathroom and Living room and Master bdrm. with incredible strip and mountain views. The gym is fully equipped with nice equipment, towels, cold bottled water and headphones. The pool had excellent waiter service, nice towels, the techno music was a little loud.... but I'm 40+ ...so maybe it was just me.
* ONE thing... ask about the room's a/c...ours didn't quite get cool enough...but didn't bother us too much...maybe because we were one of the top floors... Still give it a 5.
We tried the buffet for a late breakfast, I don't typically like buffets, but it was incredible... with Sushi, shrimp, eggs, pancakes... fried chicken, you name it. Hard to decide what to eat and didn't eat the rest of the day! The grounds are beautiful the interior of the resort very nice. Had a great time!

Room Tip: Request a strip view looking at the Wynn in the TOWER at Encore.
1  Thank cre8dnrg
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Just returned from a week-long stay at the Wynn/Encore - and have nothing but positive feedback. The rooms, restaurants, nightclubs and service staff were excellent.The spa is luxe, elegant but not stuffy, and my treatments were very good. The fitness center was intimate and very well-appointed...and I particularly loved the on-site juice bar and guest lockers.

The casino was great also - although not being a gambler (other than a few slot machines), I'm not able to give a real assessment.

Because of the hotel's location, it's seems a bit more relaxed and removed from the "fray" of the Vegas strip. It was a pleasure to call the Encore at Wynn 'home' for the week we were there.

Would stay there again without hesitation...enjoy!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank edgeofthecay
Reviewed 7 April 2012

I stayed in the King Suite at the Encore for 3 night and wished I could have stayed longer. The hotel is beautiful and my room was amazingly clean and comfortable. The staff is all incredibly friendly as well, even the cleaning staff greeted me in the hallway every day. I can't say enough about the suite, I absolutely loved it, the bed was very comfortable, as was the couch in the sitting area. The TV swings around so you can watch it in bed or from the living room which came in handy. The bathroom had a lot of nice details as well, separate tub and shower and 2 sinks along with plenty of provided amenities made it perfect for my trip! I would definitely stay here again. I was invited on a special rate since I signed up for the "red card" the year before, so I would recommend doing that. I wasn't even close to earning anything with my card this time, which was a little disappointing and the red card desk was not very helpful or friendly in explaining the levels of benefits, but with the deal I got on my room I still consider having the card worth it! The only bad things I can say about this hotel at all is that the only food options in both the Wynn and Encore are quite pricey and there are no vending machines to be found so you are forced to use the mini bar in your room, which is outrageously priced. There is a food court in the Fashion Show Mall right across the street, it's still a walk to get out of the hotel and over there, but at least that was an option. Also it is on the end of the main part of the strip so it is a walk to get anywhere. But with those negatives being said, I would still stay here again. I had a fantastic visit.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

My husband and I stayed here 2 nights early Apr/2012. We had a resort suite in the Encore and it was wonderfully luxurious. Bedroom area and bathroom were fabulous and immaculate. The living area was amazing with floor to ceiling window views of the strip. As mentioned in another review, we could hear (on the 21st floor) a dull thump from the nightclub up to about midnight but it could have been worse. We really enjoyed the buffet at Steve Wynn for dinner - amazing quality and variety of food for about $40 each! The pool area is very nice and I had a great pedicure from Quan in the Spa. We did have a minor issue with the front desk employee's attitude when our room keys would not function properly. We were quite taken aback at the response however have since advised Encore directly about our displeasure. Overall, it was a beautiful place to stay - luxury at a very affordable price. I loved it!

Room Tip: Not sure how high up you have to go on strip-side of Encore to escape nighclub music but obviously h...
Reviewed 7 April 2012

The rooms are beautiful. The beds are cozy and comfortable. We love the location as we can walk across the street to the mall. We are close to other top hotels. The only suggestion would be to have a more scenic cafe but the Wynn does next door so we eat our breakfasts there. Lots of good restaurants in The Venetian and The Plazzo. We got suckered by rates to go to Treasure Island and will never go back there. The Encore is our favorite place.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2012

then the Encore may be what you're looking for. We reserved a panoramic suite and loved not only the layout of the room and the amenities, but the view was spectacular from the 58th floor. The furnishings were high end and exquisite; couch and bedding were luxurious and tasteful, and the remote by the bed to close and open sheers and/or drapes was a thoughtful touch. The bathrom was nice--very much outfitted like the one at Four Seasons without the nice L'Occtaine bath products. Most importantly, the room was quiet with a capital Q. We felt like we were alone on the floor with ni neighbors. The casino and walkways were gorgeous, and each restaurant was decorated in such stunning fabrics and colors that they rate as the most beautiful I've experienced in any LV hotel.

So why the average rating? My title sums it up. If money isn't a factor, and you're not bothered by fees that should be included in the very high room charge, then you'll probably love the Encore. For us, the additional fees on top of the resort fees, were unwarranted. A tasteful hotel should treat its guests tastefully, not nickel and dime them like they're at a carnival arcade. However, that's how we felt on too many occasions during our five day stay.

First, we paid for internet service which was not working from our room abut 3/4 of the time. No big deal unless you need to conduct business or acess the internet!
Second, the health club/spa fee of $40 a day was absurd to us when we only wanted to use the steam room. Seriously, $40 a day, on top of a $400 room, to use a steam room?
Third, it's the small details that make for luxury. Standing in a 25 minute line to check in and standing in a 40 minute line to check out at a luxury hotel is not a luxurious feeling. Being greeted by an unsmiling, unfriendly receptionist is not a luxurious feeing. Not making the daily newspaper available at the guest's room door or at breakfast restaurants (Terrace Point Cafe, Tableau), but charging $1.50 in the Sundries store is nickel and diming the guest. Charging $21 (Stratta) for one cup of from-the-box pasta, drowning in brown colored oil and topped with (count them) two green beans ("pasta primavera") isn't merely pricey. It's price gouging. Stop in at the Drugstore Cafe (quaint name with not so quaint prices) and you can get a lovely little latte at their counter for just $6 plus tax. Six dollars. Seriously?! For counter service latte?!
Finally, to play slots for any length of time at Encore is an exercise in learning to tune out the constant voice coming from every machine asking you to get a red player's card. When you've already been issued one automatically at check in, the constant come-on is more than annoying.
In sum, if you want an over-the-top luxurious, very quiet room with an unbeatable view, the Encore panoramic hotel room is the place to stay. If you want to feel like a valued guest, LV offers a better value and comparable luxury at other hotels.

3  Thank M H