“the hotel was good”
Review of Bluegreen Club 36

Bluegreen Club 36
Ranked #106 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 10 September 2017

it is next to the airport, the staff were great, the room was nice, and has amenities on the property-wine, groceries, and einsteins and subway. i would just say we could have got it cheaper on orbitz than using our points.

Room Tip: it is close to the airport and has a shuttle to the casino's
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Club 36, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Hello kaleda,

Thank you for staying with us at Bluegreen Club 36! We are happy you enjoyed your room and found the staff to be helpful!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I accepted an offer from Blue Green Vacation Club to for a 4 day, 3 night stay at one of their properties. It cost to me $99. Realizing that the initial reservation would not provide enough room for my entire family I upgraded the room and was assigned to Club 36. I paid roughly $460 for the upgrade for a week stay. UGGH! We checked in at 5 pm. The area is on the end of the strip across from the airport. It is located in the center of graffiti and trash filled areas and adjacent to a liquor store, Subway, and a Einstein Bagel. They have a shuttle which will take you to and from the strip but it stops at 10 pm. It is too far to walk to any thing. The closest point of reference for me is New York New York hotel and casino. The lobby is nice but there are water stains in the ceiling tiles. The room was NOT nice. The handle to the toilet was broken which made it hard to flush the toilet. The knob on the tub would not turn without great force. The ceiling tile was stained and the room looked unsanitary. And, the area looked unsafe. There were no precautions to prevent random people from walking into the hotel. The best part of this visit was the front desk experience. The person who checked me in was very nice and professional. I checked out the next day--this stay was not a good experience. Check out time is 10 am. The person who checked me out said I would NOT be refunded my money if I checked out. I made the decision that I would rather feel safe than fight over a refund and stay in a place that was beneath my expectations. We did the timeshare tour piece. It uses a point system with a deed. The best part of this tour was our guide, Barbara. I don't remember her last name but she's from Jamaica (I think). If the building upkeep was good and the area was litter free, my husband and I may have purchased the plan. However, we agreed that the building upkeep reflected how the program would treat us once we gave them our money--like trash. IF you do decide to participate in the program ask for Barbara from Jamaica, you won't be disappointed.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Club 36, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Hello Blessed by U H,

Thank you for sharing your review of Bluegreen Club 36. We regret to learn that you were unsatisfied with your accommodations and your overall experience with us. We would like to learn more about your stay, so please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com and reference your TripAdvisor user name and review subject. Thank you!

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Very convenient location
Free parking
Luxury feel with full kitchen
There are a and b room
We have both a and b room
Stay at A room it is bigger which has stand up big shower and a tub
I love the shower it is very refreshing for me
This hotel is right next to airport but I don't hear much noise

Stayed: August 2017
2  Thank yeenyc
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Club 36, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Hello yeenyc, Thank you for staying with us at Bluegreen Club 36, we are so glad you loved your time here!

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I enjoyed the Bluegreen very much. The staff was pleasant and very helpful. There was an indoor pool and a lovely sundeck. The fitness center was excellent. Good machines, the room was kept clean, and there were towels and water available. The rooms are small suites, with a living room, kitchen with dining area, bedroom, and private bath. It was all very pleasant and comfortable but small. Since I was travelling alone, there was plenty of room. I think a couple might find it little cramped.
There is an ABC store on the grounds which was very convenient. Parking is plentiful, and just a short ride to the strip. Altogether a lovely stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Club 36, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Hello Thomas S.,

Thank you for staying with us at Club 36! We are thrilled the staff was pleasant and helpful during your stay. We are also delighted you enjoyed the onsite amenities. We appreciate your feedback and compliments. We hope you will join us again soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice property, about a mile off the Strip. It's conveniently located with stores and lots of parking in the complex. My room had a kitchen with a dishwasher, a washer and dryer, well equipped bathroom and a nice private bedroom with a ceiling fan. We also had a 2 bedroom 2 bath unit that other family stayed in. It was huge with 2 bedrooms, 2 plus baths, 2 kitchens, 2 living areas and 2 washer and dryers. It's a bargain for a family.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Club 36, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Hello Buddy S.,

Thank you for staying with us at Club 36! We are delighted you found everything you needed in your unit. We appreciate your feedback and compliments. We hope you will join us again soon!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Went to Vegas for 50th anniversary, daughter booked us at Blugreen 36 club. Sooooo nice. Indoor pool with outdoor sundeck on 4th floor, less than 2 blocks from strip. Small stores and starbucks in walking distance. Suite was amazing...1 bedroom,living room with sofa bed, fully stocked kitchen [you provide the food], unique double bathroom[ double vanity with huge walkin shower next to bedroom....next to shower is bath with tub,shower, vanity and commode...also has small washer/dryer combo....televisions in front room and bedroom. Needless to say we will definately stay here again.

Room Tip: All rooms provide decent views
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Club 36, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Hello Elaine O.,

Thank you for staying with us at Club 36 for your 50th anniversary!! We are thrilled you enjoyed the indoor pool. We are also delighted you found your accommodations to be amazing. We appreciate your feedback and compliments. We hope you will join us again soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I was satisfied with my stay for the relatively reasonable price I paid, and was pleased that there was no resort fee on top of the rate for the unit. It's near the airport but was quiet inside our unit at night. Our unit looked directly across some empty lots to the MGM Grand and had a pretty nice view of the southern part of the strip. There is supposed to be a shuttle to the strip, but for some reason it was not running during our short stay. We found the walk to the strip to be quite easy, although if coming back late on foot there were some semi-deserted areas that felt a little sketchy. In the daytime, felt secure walking there and back.

Pros: Our unit was clean, I love having the kitchen and laundry facilities in the unit, I felt the location was quite convenient for our needs, wanted nonsmoking/noncasino property to escape to and this place met those requirements.

Cons: I did not appreciate being asked more than once to come to a timeshare presentation. The lady was polite enough and only asked twice, but after the first "no thank you" I wanted her to drop it. I was only there for one full day and was not remotely interested in wasting my limited time trapped in a high-pressure sales pitch. The shuttle unexpectedly quit operating; didn't affect us much but that might be a problem for some. We didn't want to use the pool, but if you want an outdoor pool, you are directed offsite to the Tropicana to use their pool, and it's rather a hike to get there. I believe they do have an indoor one onsite, which we did not use. The in-room safe is in a strange place behind a door under the bathroom sink. I didn't find it until the morning we checked out and wish I had known where it was from the beginning. No big deal now that I know where to look if I ever return. My teens said the pull-out sofa bed was pretty uncomfortable, but I'm not sure any of the pull-out beds anywhere are terribly comfortable so I can't fault them too much on that.

I'd certainly stay again if I got a really good rate and they continue not to add a resort fee, but I'd likely try somewhere else next time if the rate wasn't highly competitive.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank John D

Hello John D.,

Thank you for staying with us at Club 36! We are thrilled you enjoyed our location. We are also delighted you liked the view from your unit. We appreciate your feedback and we will share your concerns with our team. We hope you will join us again soon!