All reviews abc store indoor pool washer and dryer sun deck einstein bagels off the strip pizza place bedroom deluxe close to the airport hear planes shuttle service full kitchen free shuttle nice resort fourth floor rental car kitchen area
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

I accepted an offer from Blue Green Vacation Club to for a 4 day, 3 night stay at one of their properties. It cost to me $99. Realizing that the initial reservation would not provide enough room for my entire family I upgraded the room and was assigned to Club 36. I paid roughly $460 for the upgrade for a week stay. UGGH! We checked in at 5 pm. The area is on the end of the strip across from the airport. It is located in the center of graffiti and trash filled areas and adjacent to a liquor store, Subway, and a Einstein Bagel. They have a shuttle which will take you to and from the strip but it stops at 10 pm. It is too far to walk to any thing. The closest point of reference for me is New York New York hotel and casino. The lobby is nice but there are water stains in the ceiling tiles. The room was NOT nice. The handle to the toilet was broken which made it hard to flush the toilet. The knob on the tub would not turn without great force. The ceiling tile was stained and the room looked unsanitary. And, the area looked unsafe. There were no precautions to prevent random people from walking into the hotel. The best part of this visit was the front desk experience. The person who checked me in was very nice and professional. I checked out the next day--this stay was not a good experience. Check out time is 10 am. The person who checked me out said I would NOT be refunded my money if I checked out. I made the decision that I would rather feel safe than fight over a refund and stay in a place that was beneath my expectations. We did the timeshare tour piece. It uses a point system with a deed. The best part of this tour was our guide, Barbara. I don't remember her last name but she's from Jamaica (I think). If the building upkeep was good and the area was litter free, my husband and I may have purchased the plan. However, we agreed that the building upkeep reflected how the program would treat us once we gave them our money--like trash. IF you do decide to participate in the program ask for Barbara from Jamaica, you won't be disappointed.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Club 36, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Hello Blessed by U H,

Thank you for sharing your review of Bluegreen Club 36. We regret to learn that you were unsatisfied with your accommodations and your overall experience with us. We would like to learn more about your stay, so please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com and reference your TripAdvisor user name and review subject. Thank you!

Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

Very convenient location
Free parking
Luxury feel with full kitchen
There are a and b room
We have both a and b room
Stay at A room it is bigger which has stand up big shower and a tub
I love the shower it is very refreshing for me
This hotel is right next to airport but I don't hear much noise

2  Thank yeenyc
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Club 36, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2017

Hello yeenyc, Thank you for staying with us at Bluegreen Club 36, we are so glad you loved your time here!

Reviewed August 19, 2017

I enjoyed the Bluegreen very much. The staff was pleasant and very helpful. There was an indoor pool and a lovely sundeck. The fitness center was excellent. Good machines, the room was kept clean, and there were towels and water available. The rooms are small suites, with a living room, kitchen with dining area, bedroom, and private bath. It was all very pleasant and comfortable but small. Since I was travelling alone, there was plenty of room. I think a couple might find it little cramped.
There is an ABC store on the grounds which was very convenient. Parking is plentiful, and just a short ride to the strip. Altogether a lovely stay.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Club 36, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Hello Thomas S.,

Thank you for staying with us at Club 36! We are thrilled the staff was pleasant and helpful during your stay. We are also delighted you enjoyed the onsite amenities. We appreciate your feedback and compliments. We hope you will join us again soon!

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice property, about a mile off the Strip. It's conveniently located with stores and lots of parking in the complex. My room had a kitchen with a dishwasher, a washer and dryer, well equipped bathroom and a nice private bedroom with a ceiling fan. We also had a 2 bedroom 2 bath unit that other family stayed in. It was huge with 2 bedrooms, 2 plus baths, 2 kitchens, 2 living areas and 2 washer and dryers. It's a bargain for a family.

Trip type: Travelled with family
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Club 36, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Hello Buddy S.,

Thank you for staying with us at Club 36! We are delighted you found everything you needed in your unit. We appreciate your feedback and compliments. We hope you will join us again soon!

Reviewed August 13, 2017

Went to Vegas for 50th anniversary, daughter booked us at Blugreen 36 club. Sooooo nice. Indoor pool with outdoor sundeck on 4th floor, less than 2 blocks from strip. Small stores and starbucks in walking distance. Suite was amazing...1 bedroom,living room with sofa bed, fully stocked kitchen [you provide the food], unique double bathroom[ double vanity with huge walkin shower next to bedroom....next to shower is bath with tub,shower, vanity and commode...also has small washer/dryer combo....televisions in front room and bedroom. Needless to say we will definately stay here again.

Room tip: All rooms provide decent views
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Club 36, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Hello Elaine O.,

Thank you for staying with us at Club 36 for your 50th anniversary!! We are thrilled you enjoyed the indoor pool. We are also delighted you found your accommodations to be amazing. We appreciate your feedback and compliments. We hope you will join us again soon!