13,505 results
All reviews observation deck roxy's diner select room thrill rides world restaurant the deuce the main strip the north end fremont street long walk rental car grand canyon trip to vegas casino las monorail starbucks
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Recently stayed here with my husband for 4 nights. Overall, an enjoyable stay. We had a non-smoking room on the 20th floor, the view looking out of our window was of the car park.. wouldn’t call that a premiere view. Looking up, in the distance were the mountains which were beautiful to see with the sun rising. No issues with the room itself, or the cleanliness, our bed was king size and very comfy! Housekeeping were super friendly! Always saying hello to you on your way to and from your room. Only issues I did have was the thick smoke in the hotel casino, I understand patrons are able to smoke here, but even checking in to the hotel was unbearable also the smell of marijuana in the elevators and on certain hotel levels was very strong. Beware of the hidden costs, you’ll need to pay a resort fee for each day you stay. Resort fees do not include a trip up the tower, or any rides you need to pay extra which is disappointing as a guest of the hotel. If you’re looking for a quick and cheap bite to eat, there is a McDonalds located on the retail level.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Stephanie J
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Flew back home today (Albuquerque,NM) and came home to write my review. Im always impressed by this hotel just from hotel rooms to seeing Security walking around through the whole property, I can say this because I was at another major hotel and never saw an officer anywhere. My room 6049 didn't have the best of views but really, how much time is spent in there? It was clean and smelled good. I was allowed an early check in since the only flight available to me at the time arrived in LV at 0600. Took my luggage to the room and off i went to spend my money at the venues in the hotel. The only hiccup I had was after making a bet on the Villanova game, I decided to get a drink at the bar that is closet to the sports book. I figured id keep my money in the hotel than taking my business to the Fat Tuesday upstairs. Anyway, I was charged for my first drink and was told that I could get my refill at a cheaper price. After i finished my drink, went up to the bartender(elliot) and asked for my refill and asked Elliot if he could possible add a shot of Patron to it, he told me he'd have to charge me for it, ummm ok I wasn't asking for it free. He then told me the price of it as in still questioning it if I could pay it or not and I said, 'Yes, Ill still take it!" What this guy needs to know is just because Im not dressed to the 9s, and middle aged, doesn't mean I don't have money. Needless to say, he didn't get a tip for his second service to me. I'm there 4 times a yr and have been doing that for the longest time and that was pretty much the first time Ive had that type of service. Everyone else from Housekeepers, Front Desk, drink servers, Roxys diner staff and even the guys with the fake accents trying to give me samples in the mall area were very nice. Ill be back in August to spend my money there! thank you Stratosphere for making my visits there awesome, even with one hiccup haha.

Room Tip: just request one
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Th views from this hotel is amazing looking on to the mountains and watching the sun rise on the east and set in the west. We had the 'Select Room' . It was clean and comfortable for a couple. The water pressure was good and the Thermostat worked in our favor. My boyfriend and I are Yankee fans and was able to watch Opening Day as well as other Sporting Events. This hotel is huge so do not get lost. I recommend it for families and couples. The Pools were comforting. The staff in this hotel get a 5 from me. Friendly from check in with Victor to Check out! P.S all Vegas hotels permit smoking so if you're not a fan of cigarettes Mmmm might want to select something different.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

If you've been to Vegas before you'll know how far the stratosphere is off the main strip but with 24 hour bus services every 15 minute you don't mind getting the 15 minute bus on to the main strip.

The hotel is getting a little outdated now, they are refurbishing different parts of the hotel which is definitely must needed. We hardly spent anytime in the hotel so for somewhere to sleep and show it was perfect for us.

The tower! You can't go to the stratosphere and not go up the tower (there is a price it's a lot cheaper if you're staying there though) at the top there are bars and restaurants so you're not in a rush to get down, there's 360degree views which you can see the whole of Lad Vegas. The 3 rollercoasters I wouldn't recommend due to them been crazy but my partner went on all 3 and absolutely loved them and was more than happy with the price we paid just so she could experience them.

Overall it's a fantastic place, in the middle of the strip and Fremont street. I'd recommend for someone to stay here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Simon D
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Our first trip to Vegas and it didn't start well with our being given a room looking at the heat/air ducting and a wall. Calling the front desk they offered a better room at a low fee, fee $15 turned out to be about $70! The first room had a safe and coffee machine. My "upgrade" was a better view (sort of) and the loss of the safe and in-room coffee. The mattress was a rock, bedding ok, water pressure decent. But that 'upgrade" for $70. The casino is rather small but well ventilated and the food court had some interesting options.
Seriously will never go back to this place because it was not a real part of the 'vegas' experience as we learned.

Room Tip: whatever floor you aim for choose a room in the 20's. At least you can watch the bungee jumpers
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family