“Another Wonderful Dinner”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 5,345 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Texas de Brazil is no ordinary steakhouse. It’s a dining experience like no other. Here, traditions of Brazilian cooking blend with Texas hospitality to create a lively atmosphere in an upscale setting. Your meal begins with a visit to our extravagant salad area where you can indulge in a wide array of seasonal roasted vegetables, fresh artisan breads, charcuterie, imported cheeses and other specialties. Then enjoy the rodizio-style dining that has made us famous. An endless parade of gaucho servers visits your table with skewers of freshly grilled beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage carved directly onto your plate. It’s all served with authentic side dishes of garlic mashed potatoes, Brazilian cheese bread and sweet fried bananas. To complement your meal, select from our award-winning collection of wines or traditional Brazilian bar creations. And don’t forget to treat yourself to one of our decadent a la carte desserts.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Our reservation was for 5:00PM, but we arrived early, so we had a glass of wine at the bar, always nice.
We were seated at a nice table near the salad bar, so we didn't have to go far.
They were busy because it was Easter Sunday, but very polite and friendly.
Our dinner was excellent as usual!
They gave out free desserts because it was Easter. A very nice touch!
We will be back soon.

3  Thank mjke1
Write a ReviewReviews (1,264)

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

This was a great experience. You cannot imagine the types of food you will eat. For what you get the price was just right $44.00 for everything . Go hungry ! The Salad Bar alone for $25.00 had so much to choose for if you just want that. Go just for the experience you love it!!! Children under 12 get great deals.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Love this place and I usually visit 3 to 4 times a year for lunch. I am on a low carb diet and place is perfect. They have an awesome selection of great meat they bring around and serve to you. Friendly and courteous staff always. I recommend this place to all of my friends.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

We’ve been going to Texas De Brazil for the last few Easter’s. The salad bar is Amazing. So many choices and so fresh! The couscous and potato salad are my favorite. The sirloin and Brazilian sausage I can’t get enough of. It’s a bit loud in the restaurant however decorated beautifully. We will be back

Reviewed March 28, 2018

Enjoyed the dinner but come prepare to eat a lot of meat. Got a coupon for half from tix4tonight dinning pass. The restaurant meat is cooked medium and I like well down so an issue, not here. They accommodate me by cooking meat that I wanted to eat well down which was AWESOME,

Been to Texas de Brazil? Share your experiences!