All reviews silverton casino ice maker bass pro shop washer and dryer flight path full kitchen minute drive nice pool large bathroom off the strip casino hotel free shuttle living room lyft apartment uber privacy
Reviewed September 4, 2018

Me and my wife had an excellent stay at the Berkley. We were right next door to the Silverton Casino and we got perks for food & gaming for both Silverton and South port Casino's. The Berkley just opened and we received gifts and fruit baskets from their staff almost everyday.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
PIVacations, Public Relations Manager at The Berkley, Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Thank you for the great rating and review! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon!

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Unfortunately, I experienced too many negatives during my stay here to leave a positive review. It all began at check in. My flight arrived early and I arrived at the hotel around 10am, and even though check-in wasn’t until 4 pm, I checked to see if it was possible that they had a room available. I really didn’t except for them to have a room ready, but I did expect them to at least let me use the pool or work out room while I wait for my room to become ready. The woman at the front desk was extremely rude and said ABSOLUTELY no check in’s until 4pm and I wasn’t allowed to use any of their facilities until that time. This astounded me as any other place I has stayed has at least let me choose the facilities while I wait. I said, “Well, will you at least call me when it’s ready?” She told me no, to come back at 4pm. I was forced to waste 6 hours next door with no car at a restaurant and casino. Never had any hotel so rude about check-in.

When I finally got checked in, I didn’t have one single wash cloth. When I went to the front desk to tell them, her response was, “Oh yeah, we know— we ran out of wash clothes.” Ran out? How does a hotel run out of wash clothes? So she offered me hand towels to wash my body with… They have three elevators for 18 floors which is pretty good, but during the week of my stay only one elevator was working the majority of the time. At one point we waited almost 20 minutes to go to our room. We went to the pool and saw that everyone had stripped towels to indicate those were “pool” towels. We didn’t have any of those in our room, so we went to the front desk to ask about them and they said, “We ran out of pool towels, so we put extra regular towels in your room.” Just another thing they ran out of.

The front desk told us that housekeeping would come mid-week (Tuesday) to clean the room and that would be the only time she would come by. She did that while we were out and she did a good job. However, on Thursday (2 days before check out), we were in our room and she randomly comes in the room with us just sitting there—no knock, no words, no anything, just barges in. I didn’t appreciate that at all.

Other than all this, the rooms were nice and updated and it was fairly quiet for Vegas…It's located within walking distance to the Silverton Casio, which provides quite a bit of food options which is nice. Not within walking distance of the strip, but that wasn't an issue for us. I am somewhere between a poor and average rating. I wish I could give it a higher rating, but the cons outweigh the pros here.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank MMA24
PIVacations, Public Relations Manager at The Berkley, Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

We thank you for bringing this to our attention. The incidents that you mentioned
are being investigated as we speak. We apologize that the experience you had with The Berkley,
Las Vegas is not a positive one. Feedback from our guests is so important
to us and allows us to improve. Please reach out to The Berkley, Las Vegas to be connected to the Resort Manager
at (702) 224-7400 I am looking forward to speak to you.

Reviewed August 21, 2018

The Berkley, Las Vegas is located upon the Silverton Casino property. The pedestrian trail is approximately 250 feet. Covered and open parking is plentiful. The units are basic, but adequate. Restaurants are available inside the Silverton Casino and nearby. A free shuttle runs a few times daily to the Aria Hotel & Casino, which is located in the South Center of the Las Vegas Strip. A few planned activities are available for participation at the resort. There is an activities room, with an internet café. Tables are set-up in the room, so one could play cards or a board game. Children are likely to find the resort boring, as planned activities are limited. When one enters the building, you are in a corridor, with elevators on the right. The registration is in a separate room further down the corridor on the left. If you are going to Vegas to experience the Strip, I suggest you consider a timeshare closer to the Strip (such as the Marriott Grand Chateau, or the Hillton Grand Vacations at the Elara). If you are considering a casino-hotel, I suggest you consider one of the numerous hotels-casinos near or on the strip. Be prepared to spend a lot of time parking and walking from the self-park garage on the strip to the casino of choice. Of course, valet parking is always an option (for a fixed price).

Room Tip: Ask for a Strip View
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank PabloNLV
PIVacations, Public Relations Manager at The Berkley, Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Thank you for your comments. It is unfortunate our resort did not meet all of your needs. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and it is our top priority to make sure owners have a comfortable stay during their visit.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Hi we are a family of 5 so got 2 interconnecting suites. They were spacious and clean. Hotel was modern and comfortable. No problem driving into Las Vegas and getting free parking at Treasure Island. Only criticism was that the ‘complimentary’ breakfast was very limited as only 1 meal available and wd cost about $20 dollars just for soft drinks.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Wow! Thank you for the five star rating! Come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

This hotel used to be the Silverton Casino hotel, in fact the sign is still on top of it. It’s about 10/15 minutes from the strip the unit that I stayed in had to be remodeled recently everything appeared to be brand new. I went for the MAGIC convention this past week. For my purposes it fit the bill. The pool is ok not great, this place is definitely great for families as the units are large in size.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for providing us a great rating! We hope to see you again soon.