“A Bronx Tale ”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Punky01 from Albuquerque NM - 04/05/2018
The band takes you back to your youth and brings you up to some of today’s good music. Personal, friendly, entertaining, a very enjoyable night, I will go back to see them again. For a great night of entertainment go see Vennie and the band Bronx Wanders you won’t regret it.

1  Thank Punky1956
in 4 reviews
"frankie valli"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018

What a great show. Music was from the Doors, Beach Boys and so many others. Then they played a current song. It was a terrific show. Even my husband was moving. They say if you liked Jersey Boys you'll like this show. Very true. They engage the audience. We would do it again. So glad we went.

1  Thank barbarakW3897KP
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

A nostalgic treat of music by a fantastically gifted family. Worth your time and money to see. Would do it again and again. Great way to spend the evening.

1  Thank Bruce m
Reviewed March 31, 2018

When I was reading other reviews of this show, I said that it just couldn't be as good as people were making it out to be. I was wrong - it was even better. This is a fantastic show in every regard. It's always great when you go to a show and every performer is giving 100%. The young son (keyboard / guitar/vocals) steals the show. His energy and enthusiasm are off the charts. This show is a MUST see. BELIEVE THE REVIEWS!!! This show is that good. Sit as close to the stage as you can. I was at table 2 and it is the best seats in the entire place. Get this table and prepare for an incredible concert experience. This show is impossible not to love. My wife and I score every show we see and almost never do we score anything above an 8.5. We have never given a show a score of a 10. I scored this show a 9.5 and my wife gave it an 11. Book it......NOW! You will not regret it.

1  Thank Dave A
See more reviews
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Las Vegas show at Bally’s. It’s been running for 18 months. Entertainment value is second to none. They are very emotional, entertaining and captivate the audience 110% especially if you hail from New York City. They are very approachable after the show, autograph photos and cd’s. They take group photos and sell them for a reasonable price of $20.00. If you miss this performance, you miss a lot.

1  Thank A4402ERjohnc