We stayed here for four nights intending that it would be a wind down and relax by the pool kind of place before we returned to the UK, everything about the suite was just fine. Kitchen area had full size cooker, fridge and freezer, dishwasher and basic cooking pans and crockery, microwave and coffee maker. There was a lounge are with large flat screen and dvd, bedroom was OK, maybe a little on the small side, had tv and had door to small bacony area, bathroom was large with twin sinks, large tup with shower over. Everything was clean. Had a problem with the AC not cooling down when we arrived, maintenance man spent ages trying to find a fault, told us he was off duty an hour earlier?, and didnt really identify a fault other than keep the curtains closed cos it was hot, anyway it did the trick, front desk and maintenance supervisor made follow up calls to make sure we were happy.
We were very disappointed with pool cleanliness, it was grimy in the corners, dead insects on the bottom, and some palm fronds on the bottom too, however we were hot and bothered so braved it but certainly didnt feel comfortable, day 2 it was the same but this time had a grimy film in places, so on day 3 we decided to comment on it to Jeremy the assistant manager. He couldnt have been nicer and really took it seriously, offered us compensation, which was not what we wanted but very nice fo him to do it. The following day the pool man was certainly working hard and appears to have resolved the problem. Despite this if we were ever in Vegas again we would certainly consider this hotel. All of the staff we encountered were friendly, and apart from the pool all was clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Las Vegas the way you always imagined. Staybridge Suites Las Vegas an all-suite boutique hotel with direct access to the activities that have made Las Vegas famous. We plan to spoil your tastes with cosmopolitan luxury and a soothing ambiance. You have the choice to experience three different suites featuring fully equipped kitchens, spacious work spaces, & complimentary high-speed internet access. Enjoy our complimentary hot buffet breakfast daily & unwind during with complimentary dinner at our Social Tues-Thurs evenings. We offer complimentary shuttle service,multi-functional 24-hr business center, state of the art fitness center, & outdoor poolside retreat and cabanas. All with NO RESORT FEES! Warm. Welcoming. Home-Like. The only way to describe it is by experiencing it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Staybridge Suites