Jerry's Nugget
US$146
US$129
Aria.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$200
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$99
MGMGrand.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$123
Vdara.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$184
US$169
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$65
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$99
SignatureMGMGrand
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$65
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$59
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
Las Vegas, NV
Reviewed August 9, 2003

I have been visiting Jerry's Nugget for over 20 years and have not had a bad dining experience until Saturday 9 Aug 03. When I first arrived at Nellis AFB in 1982, I asked where I could get the best prime rib and the almost unanimous responsewas Jerry's Nugget. I like my prime rib medium rare and grilled and that's the way I ordered it on 9 Aug. When the meal arrived, the rib was medium rare but not grilled. I finally flagged down the waiter and brought this to his attention. He agreed that I had ordered it grilled and returned the rib to the kitchen. All this time my wife was consumingher meal and commenting how good it was adding to my dispair. About 10 minutes later, the rib was brought back out and in deed it was grilled but only on one side. The ungrilled side was down like it was being hidden. I waited until the waiter came by again and asked him if it was normal to grill only on one side. He said it was not. I requested the rib be returned to the kitchen a second time and I wanted a fresh piece of rib properly cooked, not that one just thrown back on the grill. Another 10 minutes past before the rib was returned. It was a different piece of meat, medium rare and grilled on both sides. Unfortunately it was a smaller piece and appeared to be an end cut as it was more done on one side than the other. By this time, my wife had finished her meal and my steak fries were cold.I asked to speak to the manager who agreed to ordered me fresh fries. By the time my new fries arrived, I had eaten all of the prime rib I wanted and was ready to leave. After waiting for several more minutes, I asked a bus boy to get our ticket from the waiter so we could leave as he did not seem interested in serving us any longer.I was very disappointed with the meal and the service. Would this experience keep me from dining a Jerry's Nugget again, maybe. I will think twice when the wife asks me where I want to eat next time.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Brooklyn, NY
Reviewed December 6, 2002

Jerry's Nugget is the type of place where if you gamble there every day for 35 years, then drop dead, they will put a framed photo up of you near the check-in desk. And by the looks of all the framed late gamers, they appear to get regulars who come back for years and years. It's a good solid room for gaming, eating or what-have-you. Whenever I'm in Vegas which is at least once a year, I always stop in at least once and sometimes twice. Nothing too exciting going on here but then again sometimes thats exactly what the doctor ordered. Great low-key, kicking back type of hang. Nothing pretentious, just a good class act. You get the point I'm sure.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member