My second trip to this off strip property in Las Vegas, both stays were up to par for the JW Marriott resort standards. I did not have to wait in a very long at reception, check-in was quick and easy and the staff was helpful and friendly. My standard room was comfortable, spacious and very clean. Spa tub, huge marble bathroom and a foyer which had an interior door so that you could shut out hallway noise/voices. Awesome feature. I was on the 6th floor in the Palms tower which I highly recommed as it is very quiet - if that's what you're looking for in a Vegas experience. I went for a spa weekend and I did not hear one single person on both sides of my room or in the hallway.
There are so so food choices from sushi, Italian, pub or buffet to choose from since you are far from the strip. There is a casino which gets quite a few locals. Slots were progressive and I was "up" quite a bit!
The only aspect of this hotel is that you do have to pay to get there from the airport if you don't rent a car. The private town car arranged with the hotel is the best and less expensive option at $45.
The hotel grounds are peaceful as there are waterfalls and koi ponds surrounding the entire property.
It a great place to stay if you want a low key Vegas experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allow JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, with its discreet elegance, to set a new standard for luxury in Las Vegas. Only 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, situated on 50 acres of lush garden landscape, this resort offers an impressive range of premium amenities and outstanding service. Relax in spacious guest rooms, which were just renovated, before indulging in one of 10 restaurants. Take a refreshing swim in the expansive outdoor pool with cascading waterfalls, pamper at Spa Aquae, or enjoy the excitement of Rampart Casino. In addition, our prime hotel location places you steps TPC Las Vegas, Red Rock Canyon and downtown Summerlin with great shopping and dining. Visit the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa for a unique Las Vegas experience. The swimming pool is closed seasonally from October 29, 2017 - March 2, 2018. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa & Golf Hotel Las Vegas
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa And Golf
- Las Vegas Marriott