“Mr Greg Rack ”

The Miss Behave Gameshow at Bally's Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 184 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: "A full-on, orchestrated RIOT!" The Scotsman "Genuinely FUNNY" Time Out New York Game show, variety show, disco....the most outrageous show on the Strip. Grab onto her golden, sequined coat tails and hold tight! An international comedy sensation, with rave reviews and sell-out runs from London to Australia, San Francisco to New York.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Do not miss this show ! It’s outrageously funny. I’ve seen loads of shows in Vegas over the last 5 years, this is possibly my favourite. Impossible to describe and if I did it would only ruin it for you. But it has everything. Outrageous Humour, audience participation, crazy and at the same time, philosophical.

3  Thank gregrack77
"adult humor"
"laughed so hard"
"an absolute"

Reviewed April 2, 2018

The show features two performers who want their audience to have a great night out. And you will! Specifically, you will laugh, sing, shout, and dance. What the show lacks in production values it compensates with talent and verve. By the end of the show, the very diverse crowd was singing and laughing as if all had been friends for years. Fabulous!

1  Thank Thomas M
Reviewed April 1, 2018

My husband and I, along with another couple, were looking for a show different from the more prevalent comedian, magician or circus-type offerings. Miss Behave was certainly different! Miss Behave's theme of "Be Yourself" was all feel-good, and the music interludes were fun. Also, the stars were energetic and engaging, Our leaving impression, however, was that the show was just a little too homespun and too silly for our crew.

3  Thank CTVacationers
Reviewed March 31, 2018

Originally I did not want to attend this show....within 2 minutes I had a smile on my face and was clapping & cheering along with the entire audience. Wow...what a surprise!! It is in a small venue, a cabaret feel...but perfect for the experience. A truly entertaining hour plus...allow yourself to let loose and have fun. If you are only a 'watcher'. You will still enjoy the show!!

1  Thank Grace H
See more reviews
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Just what Vegas needed! We weren’t sure if this would be for us but we were ready for anything and expected we might be stepping out of our comfort zone. No stepping out of comfort zone necessary and we had a blast! We were hoping it wouldn’t be grotesquely risqué and it wasn’t. It was just the right amount. If you want to smile and laugh for a good 90 minutes check out this refreshing and fun show. Tiffany stole the show with his acrobatics and precious personality! Would definitely go see again next time I go to Vegas. We took our friend with us who lives in Vegas and she was thoroughly impressed too. Tiffany, if you’re reading this, she and I both fell in love with you. You and Miss Behave have created a real treasure of a show! Thank you!

3  Thank keysbreeze