“Espetacular water show”

Ranked #1 of 467 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: These 200-foot-tall fountains at the Bellagio hotel are choreographed to music for performances.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Bellagio Hotel have one of those most spectacular shows in Las Vegas. Free!! For all ages. Incredible beautiful

Write a ReviewReviews (81,302)
All reviews
in 697 reviews
"performance"
in 915 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Saw the night show. The fountains run every 15 minutes to various music selections. Good friendly crowd. We went on a Sunday night and watched 3 shows right up front.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My fiance begged me to go see the fountains while I just wanted to go inside the Bellagio and play play, but she made me stay and wait for the fountain(every 15 minutes) and I must say, I was pretty impressed. Truly amazing. I'm not really the kind of person to go out of my way to see things like that but it was worth it I must say.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

The only "show" left that is still going. Beautiful water fountains dance to music, amazing how high they go!