“It made my son a believer!!”
Review of David Goldrake - CLOSED

David Goldrake
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Guided by that thought, Luxembourg’s award-winning illusionist David Goldrake presents his new full evening spectacle 'IMAGINARIUM'. 'IMAGINARIUM' is a 75-minute extravaganza that takes its spectators on a journey inside their own minds and explores humankind's fascination with magic, mystery and deception. Stunning sound and lighting as well as a visionary stage design involving 3D video mapping transform the stage into the perfect setting for the magical world David Goldrake invites you to be a part of.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

My 12 year old son was skeptical UNTIL I was brought up on stage and he witnessed the magic first hand! Thank you David for making this a spectacular family evening!!

David G, Owner at David Goldrake, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear kristina762018,

Thank you so much for your awesome review!

I am very happy we were able to make your son experience magic @ a deeper level. Thank you for contributing to it.

All reviews
"tropicana theater"
"big production"
"stage presence"
in 2 reviews
"south end of the strip"
"circus acts"
"sideshow"
in 4 reviews
"houdini"

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My daughter absolutely loves this show and David was very good. The entire show was entertaining and I have no complaints about anything. The service was great and the line moved very quickly. The price was extremely reasonable and the venue was small and personal which made it more enjoyable. I definitely recommend this act at the Tropicana.

Dear vaehs_mommy,

Thank you very much for your kind review.

I am glad your entire experience was so pleasant and enjoyable.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

The David Goldrake show was excellent. Next to no down time and always lots happening. My self, my wife, and my two boys (12,8 yrs old) where left captivated and wanting to see more.
Excellent show and hope to see it again in the future!

David G, Owner at David Goldrake, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear TheWestphals,

Your very kind words mean a lot to me! I am happy your entire family enjoyed the show

Do not hesitate to visit us the next time you are in town. We are changing the show regularly.

In the meantime I thank you again for the 5 stars and I wish you all the best!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

It was awesome. Lots of magic plus wonderful aerobatics. Very well done. Great entertainer. A must while in Vegas.

Dear evabeth41,

Thank you very much for leaving us such a great review.

It means a lot to me and my co-performers.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Having missed out on watching one of the Cirque Du Soleil shows I went to see Imaginarium with no expectations and it being my first live magic show. I have to say it was exceptional! David involved the audience and there was a wide range of emotion throughout the show ranging from humour to nail biting tension. The musical score was great, the side show was brilliant. Exceeded all my expectations and I left very satisfied. Hats off to David and the rest of the performers, I highly recommend giving it a go! Fun and exciting for adults and kids alike

David G, Owner at David Goldrake, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear cs92208,

Thank you so much for your amazing review!

I am very happy you enjoyed my show and appreciated my co-performers' talent.

Your 5 stars and your recommendation mean a lot to us!

I wish you a wonderful weekend!