“Fabulously fun vow renewal!”

Wee Kirk O' the Heather Wedding Chapel
Ranked #9 of 271 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Opened in 1940 and known for the friendly nature of its owners, the "Little Chapel of the Lucky Flowers" is the city's oldest continuously operating wedding chapel.
Melbourne, Australia
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fabulously fun vow renewal!”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

We had always wanted to get married by Elvis in las Vegas and on our 11th anniversary we did it! And what fun we Hadith our 'love me tender' package! Our Elvis played right along with all the fun and we danced and sung our way thru our Elvis vows and generally had a blast. Our fantastic wedding coordinator, Shelby, helped out with all the logistics - fresh flower bouquet, arranging for Elvis to sing happy birthday to a friend, streaming the ceremony live to all our friends and family around the world and generally sorting us out on the day! Honestly, this was fun and exactly what we were after.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank KTandP

Winnipeg, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I highly recommend Wee Kirk O' the Heather Wedding Chapel!”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

We were married in Las Vegas on December 22, 2011. I did all my planning with the help of the Wee Kirk wedding chapel.
We live in Canada and my fiance had never been to Las Vegas. But we thought it would be fun, especially since we were bringing our 3 grown children as our wedding guests.
And it was - super fun!!! Shelby, at Wee Kirk, was our planner. She did a fantastic job! After several phone calls and emails during the planning stages, I felt like she was a friend. And all of her advice was perfect!
Her first brilliant suggestion was to hire Elaine, of Pampered Brides of Las Vegas, who did a gorgeous job with my hair and makeup. I felt wonderful!
We were married outside, in front of the Bellagio Hotel where we were staying. Our minister, Bob, had us feeling comfortable in no time. We had written our ceremony, and with his additions and anecdotes, he helped us capture the beauty and the importance of our union.
Our photographer, Lucas, spent a lot of time with us and produced hundreds of wonderful pictures. It was really hard to choose the shots we wanted!
We followed our ceremony and photo shoot with a limo ride to the Welcome to Las Vegas sign where we had a blast, posing with cigars, leaping into the air, waving good-bye and generally having a great time.
Our limo driver, Marie-Antoinette drove us on a tour of the strip. She was a wonderful guide, and was lots of fun too.
To sum it up, our wedding day was more than we'd dreamed. I have a huge amount of appreciation for Shelby and the staff at Wee Kirk. Our experience was 100% positive!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank TiHallas
Ottawa
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very accomodating and pleasant”
Reviewed 17 February 2012

The people at the Chapel were friendly and very helpful. They made our wedding a memorable event

Visited February 2012
1 Thank KarenCOttawa
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“getting married all over again”
Reviewed 14 February 2012

We were looking to renew our wedding vows along with my brother and sister-in-law, and The Wee Kirk of the Heather Wedding Chapel was the perfect choice.
A cute little Chapel with very friendly, polite staff who helped us to decide upon what we wanted for our double ceremony.
We had a wonderful fun, romantic and meaningful time, with the minister and also Elvis for part of our service (such fun!).
I would recommend this Wedding Chapel, it was in my view good value for money, very professional and friendly, and flexible with your requirements.

Visited January 2012
Calgary, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fantastic job!”
Reviewed 10 February 2012

Wee Kirk completely took care of all our needs, from tuxes to transportation. We fully enjoyed our short stay at the chapel and are very happy with our new wonderful lives together!

Visited October 2011