“The most beautiful day in Las Vegas”

Wee Kirk O' the Heather Wedding Chapel
Ranked #11 of 296 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Opened in 1940 and known for the friendly nature of its owners, the "Little Chapel of the Lucky Flowers" is the city's oldest continuously operating wedding chapel.
Reviewed February 19, 2018

3 weeks ago we had our wedding in this lovely little chapel. Everything was perfect. Lynn and her team did a great job, they were very nice and the official papers were fast.
The photos were wonderful.
Thank you for making our most beautiful day even more beautiful.
I would recommend the Wee Kirk chapel to everyone. <3
We'll meet in 10 years, when the oath is renewed :))

All reviews
in 67 reviews
"package"
in 65 reviews

Reviewed January 29, 2018

We got married here in November 2017.

Lynne and the team were so professional and friendly in the lead up and preparation of our Wedding. Elvis was fantastic, really put us at ease, we were delighted with the photographs which were really professional and the minister was lovely too. In summing up we would thoroughly recommend and we were delighted to have the Wee Kirk o the Heather Wedding Chapple part of our special day. Scott and Carol S.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed January 15, 2018

I would recommend this chapel to anyone! Lynn was easy to deal with and made it very simple. We wanted a quaint simple ceremony as this was our second marriage for both. The minister was excellent and very calming. The photographer was so fun and made us feel comfortable. They were very organized when we arrived. In and out in one hour which was great. We choose the limo to pick us up (four other guests with us) and that worked great. We were able to celebrate with champagne on the drive back. There was no pressure with the photos. We will get the link to the photos in about one week to review and then we can choose. All in all so much fun!!

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Paula C
Reviewed January 14, 2018

My husband and I talked about renewing our vows since it was our 30th anniversary. I really wanted it to be a surprise so when we booked a quick trip to Vegas I knew this would be the perfect time. Good friends of ours came with us and I made my husband believe that THEYwere getting married and we were going to be their witnesses. Thanks Lynn at Wee Kirk for playing along. Every detail was taken care of. Lynn even brought my friends to complete paperwork and do the rehearsal! My husband didn't know what was going on until I excused myself to go the bathroom and then returned with Elvis walking me down the aisle! My husband loved it! Dancing to Viva Las Vegas was the best! I would highly recommend this wedding chapel. Thanks Lynn for making our day so special.