“I'm all shook up - with laughter, what a great time!”

A Storybook Wedding Chapel
Ranked #33 of 277 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Take the plunge or renew your vows as an Elvis impersonator serenades you at this tiny white chapel, a Las Vegas staple for 50 years.
Reviewed 10 March 2012

My wife and I renewed our vows after 10 years. Brought our children and the parents on both sides. The wedding was quick, but Elvis was great, humorous and professional. We have yet to see some photos, but that will come.

The whole thing lasted about 30 minutes and was so much fun. Elvis was a great imitation, and the chapel is famous - lots of celebrities have been through.

A bit pricey ($235 + $60 for tip to Elvis + $35 for driver + $60 DVD + as much other stuff as you would want - between $20 to several hundred I'm sure.)

But what the heck - you're in Vegas getting married.

2  Thank pw0867

Reviewed 7 March 2012

Great communication with the initial booking process, good value.
On the day of the wedding communication with the courtesy limo driver (the limousine was really nice and clean) was not the best, however it didn't spoil the marriage ceremony.
There was no `hard sell' like many of the other venues, the staff were nice and friendly, Elvis was good fun and our minister made the day a very memorable one.
We would highly recommend the Graceland wedding chapel to anyone wanting a easy ceremony

2  Thank thesteveo
Reviewed 6 March 2012

From making reservations to Elvis and everything in between to include a heartfelt ceremony and photography this is the place to go. I highly recommend this service which makes your wedding day hassle free and special not at all chintzy or corny, but with an element of fun and good taste.

2  Thank APRO
Reviewed 2 March 2012

A very sweet and cute chapel, towards Downtown. But we didn't get to see the Elvis impersonator, which was a shame. Cute little shop next door selling all sorts of random memorabilia!!

Reviewed 29 February 2012

My husband and I wanted to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary in a special way by renewing our vows, so we decided where better to do it than in Vegas? And who better to remarry us than "Elivs"? We went on the web site for the Graceland Wedding Chapel, and found a variety of packages for weddings to chose from. We decided on the "Loving You" package, ($329.00) (which included my bouquet and my husband's boutonnaire, (both done beautifully), Elvis escorting me down the aisle, and singing 3 songs, 6 - 4X6 and 1-8X10 photos, (which turned out great, and you receive 2 weeks after selecting on-line which ones you want), a certificate holder and a copy of Elvis and Priscilla's wedding certificate). The cost of the service was $60.00 extra, which Elvis performed in "Elvis-style" which was great! We decided to buy the DVD you get right away after the ceremony which wasn't included with our particular package, but would recommend buying it. (Can't remember exactly, but I believe it cost $40. extra). A limo was supplied to pick you up and drop you off at your hotel, but you had to pay the driver a tip (we gave him $60.00 and he was worth every penny, as our driver, Dave, also took our camera and took lots of pics of us outside of the Chapel as well as in the limo, and recommended shows and places to eat as well). When I called the Chapel to make a reservation, I found the staff very friendly and very helpful, and even though they have done tons of weddings, they still made me feel like our day was special. I asked if it were possible to have our Elvis wear the black leather outfit like I've seen the real Elvis wear before on TV, and she said she'd see what she could do. On the day of our renewal ceremony, Brendan Paul, our fantastic Elvis, was such a good sport and "squeezed" (as he put it) into the leather outfit for me. I don't know how much my husband appreciated it, but I know I did! Thanks Brendan! The ceremony and photo session took about 15 minutes, but with the DVD and photos, we can relive our fun, special day at the Graceland Chapel over and over. Viva Las Vegas!

6  Thank a_lotta_colada