17,617 results
All reviewsnon smokingmarket cafecity corner suitebellagio fountainsdeluxe suitenon gaming hotelcovered walkwayblackout shadesother hotelssmall kitchenthe sofa bedwasher and dryerquiet hotelmonte carlosoaking tubresort feeeasy access
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I had a great experience at the Vdara Hotel. However, when I had downtime between meetings, I felt the pool was lacking. If a pool is not important to you, everything else was great! Especially the front desk and the business center.Also, there were a lot of dogs. Not a big deal to me, but some people may have a different opinion.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

We visited Las Vegas for my mother's 50th. It was a big holiday spend however my mum is quite and reserved, so we didn't want to stay on a casino type hotel. And this was perfect! It is clean, pristine and just the right amount of class you need for Las Vegas!

It is a big MGM grand Hotel chain, so if you don't like the chain hotels it's not for for you. However it was very easy for us to locate, easy for uber pick ups that we use a lot. It is easy access for the strip and you can walk across to the balagio, which again was a bonus as you can connect to the little over head tram, beats walking everywhere in the desert heat.
There is also a lovely pool which we used for all of 30mins! But if we stayed longer we would have lounged longer.

The rooms where so big that a family of 10 could stay in it. Bathroom was lovely with a bath and walk in shower with big shower heads. In the rooms they had a little hand held tablet that provided us with all the information that we required for our stay at the hotel and the surrounding area. The facilities where great, I used the gym which was modern and had plenty of equipment.

Over all a very pleasant stay, however I just blank out the cost.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
8  Thank J4kennedy
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Vdara Hotel & Spa at ARIA Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your cherished feedback regarding your visit to Vdara Hotel & Spa on TripAdvisor. It is fantastic to hear that our exquisite surroundings provided the perfect backdrop to host your Mother's special birthday celebration. I am delighted that you were impressed by our luxurious suite accommodations, well-equipped fitness center, and lavish leisure facility. Our property makes every effort to provide guests with cherished vacations, and it is rewarding to know that we have done just that for you. Thank you greatly, and we would be elated to see you back at Vdara in the future.

With pleasure,

Reviewed August 13, 2018

We arrived at the hotel around 3pm and we were unable to check in until 7 pm. We had a dinner reservation scheduled for 8pm, we ended up pushing back our reservation due tho this issue.The 2 bedroom suit was underwhelming, Especially compared to the two bedroom aria suit. We had a full kitchen that was equipped with even the bare necessities . .. such as silverware, plates , forks and napkins.What the purpose.The bathroom sinks were backed up, and took almost ten minutes to drain. The shower was back up as well.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank tiaracapri82
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Vdara Hotel & Spa at ARIA Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valued assessment of Vdara Hotel & Spa on TripAdvisor. I regret to hear about the extended wait time you encountered at check-in and that our suite accommodations did not meet your expectations. Additionally, it is regrettable to hear about the maintenance issues you faced in the bathroom of your assigned suite. Our resort genuinely values the input of all our guests, as it allows us to make the necessary improvements moving forward. Rest assured, that all of your comments have been properly documented for further review. Thank you again, and I truly hope for another opportunity to welcome you back to Vdara in the future.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

The Staff was Amazing. Especially the Bell Staff. The Vdara Cafe has Great Food Choices. Rooms are decorated very stylist. Comfortable very Clean. Wouldn’t have stayed anywhere else. This will remain my go to Property when in Las Vegas

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kisha R

Dear Kisha,

I am elated to hear that our property and the paramount service of our staff left you with such an everlasting impression. Additionally, it is gratifying to learn that our immaculate suite accommodations and delectable meal offerings at Market Cafe created favorable perceptions for you. At Vdara, we aim to create the single most significant guest experience in the world and I am delighted to know we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your review, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Graciously,

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Awesome Service Very Dog Friendly Hotel and The Suite Was Beautiful, every staff member that you come in contact with are very nice with a smile on there face and the Spa Team are Awesome as well. Thank You

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for letting me know about your recent stay at Vdara Hotel & Spa. I am thrilled that our award-winning service helped create such a memorable experience for you. I am also delighted to see that you were able to indulge in our serene Spa, and greatly appreciate you recognizing our welcoming staff members. I am so honored by your thoughtful praises as this is a reflection of our hard work and efforts to provide service that is unmatched. Thank you again, and I certainly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards,