18,183 results
All reviews non smoking market cafe city corner suite bellagio fountains deluxe suite non gaming hotel short walk covered walkway blackout shades other hotels small kitchen the sofa bed washer and dryer quiet hotel soaking tub dining table monte carlo
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed here in October last year and we was blown away with how it looked, the size, location. Our views from our room were breath taking as it over looked the bellagio fountains. So we didn’t need to go into the strip to see the fountains show. It’s great that the Vdara isn’t a gambling hotel as it’s nice to get away from all the flashing lights and crowds of people. The location is great as it’s literally smack bang in the middle of the strip so getting around was in walking distance. If we came back to Vegas I would stay here again without doubt.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2018

Celebrating our 2 year anniversary the Vdara hotel was perfect. Connected to many things on the strip but far enough away from the crazy to have some romance. Also if someone from the hotel could post what type of mattress you guys have... I want one for my house. So comfy!!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2018

From the non-casino atmosphere to having a large room, this place i definitely will return to. Only issue i had is that you have to walk through Aria and Crystals mall to get to the strip but i was ok w.that overall. Will return for sure on my next trip.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

This is one of the most beautiful hotels with an outstanding and friendly staff. You aware greeted like royalty whenever and whatever time you step off the elevators. The rooms are beyond spacious. I love the mini kitchens and the beautiful views from the rooms.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 22, 2018

While I was asleep. I had an unexpected unwanted wake up call of construction at 4am! I called the front desk and they seemed to be unaware of the noise and assured me they would care for the issue. After 30 minutes I had to call back and they told me it was due to construction going on. They offered me to transfer rooms which just added insult since it was 5am and I had already advised that my family was asleep and trying to get through that noise disturbance. They apologized for the noise and left it at that.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Vdara Hotel & Spa at ARIA Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your experience at Vdara Hotel & Spa on TripAdvisor. Please accept my sincere apologies for the distracting outside construction noise, and for the inconveniences that you and your family endured due to this happening. Additionally, I am saddened that this issue hindered the ability to get a good night's rest and for your disappointments with service regarding this. Our resort genuinely values the input of all our guests, as it allows us to make the necessary improvements moving forward. Rest assured that all of your comments have been properly documented for further review. Thank you again, and I truly hope for another opportunity to welcome you back to Vdara in the future.

With eagerness,