“Perfect cheap breakfast after a night of drinking!”
Review of La Salsa

La Salsa
Ranked #382 of 5,348 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed January 23, 2018

I was drawn here after reading several blogs about eating in Vegas on the cheap. Let me say, this is the best, inexpensive breakfast I have had in Las Vegas...and I will be returning without hesitation!

If you look at the pictures I've added, you can see what the $4.79 special includes. The tortilla is a nice addition to a very complete meal. The $.99 Bloody Mary can be upgraded to a $1.99 Bloody Mary (which is what we did the next day) and surprisingly, we loved the flavor of it!

Check out our bill for breakfast!

This is truly a little gem in Sin City.

1  Thank Stephen M

Reviewed January 8, 2018

This is our favorite place to eat! Food is Awesome! Service is great! We eat here at least 2-3 time when we are in Vegas. A MUST TRY!

Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

Expensive alcohol and really poor margaritas are the hallmarks of this place. Interesting venue is that it’s in an indoor space that simulates outdoors (like the Venetian). The burrito I had was quite good but really, they take pride in their margaritas which taste like prepared crap. It’s all premixed. If you’re looking for a good margarita and end up here, get a beer!

1  Thank Jeffrey H
Reviewed November 18, 2017

We went here for lunch on our last day in Las Vegas.

There is no to ways about it, you get large portions.

We had a nice selection offered on the menu. I had the pork burrito the rest of the family had different tortilla meals. My meal was great, difficult to finish because of its size.

Staff were very helpful and informative.

All in all we had a good lunch and were not rushed as were eating with family and friends.The atmosphere was pleasant, quiet and relaxing.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful!! Quiet & relaxed atmosphere. The food was great!! Had the breakfast special & lunch/dinner. You can not go wrong dining @ this location. Will return when I’m in Vegas again.