“Standard Mexican fare, nothing fancy”
Review of La Salsa

La Salsa
Ranked #384 of 5,349 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed April 2, 2018

We are a late dinner here, it was ok. I love Mexican food and have eaten at a lot of different mexican restaurants. This wasn't one I would say, wow, I have to eat there again! Maybe it was my choice of dinner, as my daughter and I shared the sampler platter. My husband ordered a Chimichanga. They said they stopped giving out free chips and salsa. Which I think was a mistake, having those to munch on just helps with the wait, ordering drinks etc. When restaurants are too cheap to give some chips and salsa with your meal to me is just not right.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

La Salsa advertises inexpensive breakfasts. In this case, you get what you pay for. Two eggs, bacon and toast. Not great, not bad. Except the coffee. That was terrible. But the server was exceptionally pleasant, a nice way to start the day.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

You wont be disappointed! Good mexican food that doesn't break the bank. Great Breakfast as well! Really can't go wrong with about anythiing on the menu. They have daily specials as well as breakfast special for under five dollars. It's in the Miracle Mile shops next to Planet Hollywood.

Reviewed February 24, 2018

I stopped in for their breakfast special. It was under $5.00. Great deal. Friendly staff. You can get Bloody Mary's for $1.00. I will return.

Reviewed February 22, 2018

We wanted a quick bite or snack before one of the shows. We ordered nachos to share. It was very good and our server was excellent. Good service and food. they even had breakfast for under $ 5.00 ! and their margaritas were super!