“Wow! What energy!”

and up
Human Nature: Jukebox at The Venetian Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Human Nature, Australia’s top selling pop vocal group and Las Vegas headliners, effortlessly blends retro cool with contemporary sounds to bring you the ultimate Jukebox party. Mixing Pop classics with Doo-Wop, Motown, Soul standards and more, Jukebox is a playlist of the groups’ musical influences and the greatest vocal hits of all time. Jukebox takes audiences on an unforgettable journey through the genres. Starting with the classics of the Doo-Wop era, Human Nature pays tribute to the legends of Motown & Soul and carries through to today’s breakout sensations. They’ll even bring out your inner teenage fan girl with favorite boy band Pop hits that’ll have the ladies swooning. Anticipate everything from “Under the Boardwalk” to “Uptown Funk”. Everyone will be dancing in their seats and singing along to the ultimate playlist LIVE!
Swanton, VT
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Wow! What energy!”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

This show far exceeded expectations. These four have amazing talent. Anyone who grew up in the 60s or 70s will love the music. Celine Dion was cancelled so we went to the IP to see my second choice, Human Nature. What a great decision. Do NOT miss this one! These guys are great and have a knack for getting the audience involved.

Visited March 2012

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed 6 March 2012

These guys are phenomenal. The fact that they have been together as long as they have explains their total synergy on stage. This is a real must see.

Las Vegas, Nevada
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great talent and music that got the whole room dancing”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

These guys are adorable and have incredible voices and swag. The show was non-stop fun and by the end of the night everyone was on their feet dancing and singing. High energy, great music, fun trip back to the ole Motown days.

The theater itself is extremely old and beat up. I put my purse under my chair and by the end of the night the women sitting across from me on the other side of the table had reached in and stolen my wallet without my knowing. Security did absolutely nothing when I complained. I was so distracted by the great show that I never noticed them dragging my purse over to them during the night. Perfect theater seating with tables for crooks to take advantage.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank Trina B
Texas
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 189 helpful votes
“Mo-Town Magic”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

This is one of your better values on the Strip. Yes, it's in Imperial Palace...which doesn't remotely resemble a palace, but don't equate the location with the entertainment value of this show. I purchased our, my wife and myself, tickets online about two or three months in advance. Their online tickets sales needs updating. When you make your purchase, you hve no idea where your seats are located. You make your selection based on price and their qwerky internet sales receipt for me stated "table 207, seat 3 and 4". I attempted to find a seating map online and was unsuccessful. It was not until we arrived did we learn of the showroom arrangement and our location. I will attempt to give you a mental visual of how their showroom is set-up. Immediately, first row if you will, up against the stage are tables jetting out into the showroom. There are about 15 of these tables, with each table seating roughly 20 people each. The performers also use these tables to run out on, dance on and generally interact with the audience. If you, or your wife, would be interested in being serenaded to, showmanship flirted with, then try to secure these tables. All of the action between performers and spectators is tastfully done. I do not think that these tables represent the best seats in the house though. You are below stage level, which means that you are constantly looking up and if you are not in the first seat on the table row, then you must tilt your head to see around the person seating directly in front of you to see the entire stage. Also, before you enter the showroom, Imperial Palace has a Sports Bar off to the right. It's nothing to write home about, I just want to give you a heads-up because it happen to me. I purchased an alcoholic drink from this bar as we waited in line and was informed at the door that "no outside drink was allowed", even if that outside drink was purchased from the same casino that you are about to see the show from. This did not really matter much to me, just took the drink like a shot and on we went. It would be a much different story if we would have been made to pour out one of those expensive fruity, with palm trees and cherries drinks that my wife drinks. Oh well, consider yourself wiser. One more thing about the entrance, when looking at the showroom entrance, there will be two lines. One on the right and one on the left. They do a poor job of expaining this and the signs are difficult to see with all the people wandering around but, the line on the right is for Imperial Palace Players Card VIP's, and the line on the left is for all the other folks. Ok, back to the design of the showroom. After the first row, the tables jetting out from the stage, is the best seats in the show room. It is a four person table (about 12 of them) arranged so that everyone has a good view and you are raised up a bit off the floor for a good sight line. Ah, but there is a catch. It was just my wife and I. And I just told you a four man table. Yes, that means, that unless your have a group of four, you will be touching knees with a stranger. Luckily, we were seated with a great couple. But, this has the potential to make some of you uneasy. After the four man table is another raised floor and the seating arrangement begins again with long tables followed by the four man tables. Suffice it to say, any seat in the showroom is adequate but, you will get to know your tablemates because of seating proximity before the night is over. Now, on to the show...it's very good! No really. It is a very entertaining, lighthearted, upbeat production. Don't worry about not knowing the songs, because you will, and don't worry about not being a Mo-Town fan, because you are. Seriously, I could see somone as young as their late 20's enjoying themselves and young kids will enjoy it also because of the energy. Very clean show. They do drop a screen and show you some old clips and pictures. This is the one part of the show where you can tell that Imperial Palace is hosting. Think of a overhead screen that you would watch a production on in your high school auditorium. There you have it. But please, don't let that scare you off from seeing his show. I get the feeling that these guys won't be staying at Imperial long. And when they move, so will the price of their ticket. Go and enjoy!

3 Thank CubTourist
Lebanon, Maine, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“great show”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

The music and the costumes was a return to the era of Motown

1 Thank Roxanne B

Been to Human Nature: Jukebox? Share your experiences!