The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Autograph Collection
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Jockey Club(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
ARIA Sky Suites(Las Vegas)
7,798 results
All reviewswicked spoonchandelier barfountain viewsecret pizzaterrace suiteboulevard pooljapanese soaking tubchelsea towercity roomchina poblanoday clubhuge showerbeautiful hotelmini baryounger crowdother hotelsan upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for a family holiday. The hotel was beautiful, as expected for a five star resort, however we found it terribly expensive, especially for drinks. The checkin process took forever, so many people.

If your looking for crazy busy Vegas, then you’ll love this hotel, however for us, it just wasn’t good enough.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Nicole S
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is an unfortunate review for me to write as the facilities and rooms are lovely.

We arrived in our room and left right away to explore. When we came bsckwe noticed that there was a leak and the csrpet was saturated. I call guest services off my.mobile as one of the phones wasn't working. The man was very friendly and said he would send someone up right away while we were at dinner
We returned some three hours later snd nothing had been done. We had an early helicopter tour so went to bed. At about 11.15pm a man came to the foot with a floor dryer (we were asleep) walked in and said he had the dryer for the carpet. We obviously could not use it as they are extremely loud. He advised he would talk to management and it would be loomed at first thing in the morning. In the morning i called guest services again said we were going out for a number of hours and it could be looked at. Again when we returned nothing had been done. We advised housekeeping and she said she would contact management.
When i went down to the pool later on i AGAIN spoke to reception. she was friendly but just said someone would come up, that was it, no solutiom, no discounted room, nothing.
My Dad then went and spoke to management as the room smelt like a wet dog, this was the fifth or sixth person we spoke too and she then said we could move rooms. FINALLY A SOLUTION.

Room was same view so all okay.

Next day went out all day to the outlets and returned at 6pm to sn uncleaned room!!!!

Never ending dramas with this place. Friendly service but just Absolutely no action whatsoever. A $50 food credit was all we recieved. Discounted nights or free nights i believe would be more sufficient.

Unfortunately due to all the above (which is most of it but only brief) I can't recommended The Cosmopolitan which is a shame because a great location and beautiful hotel just hopeless service and the issue was not taken seriously until we were beyond frustrated.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank cjw893
CosmopolitanLV, Manager at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

cjw893,

Although we’re glad you enjoyed your room and the resort, we sincerely apologize for the facilities-related issues you encountered. Furthermore, we’re sorry to hear about the disappointing service that followed as well as the lack of attention from housekeeping. We take these concerns seriously and would like the opportunity to follow up and make things right.

If you’d be willing, a member of Guest Services can be reached at gssinquiries@cosmopolitanlasvegas.com. We look forward to hearing from you.

Vanessa

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Cosmopolitan is amazing. The staff were so helpful, nothing is too much trouble. The décor is something else, very glam, there is an excited buzz about the place. We loved our room which had fantastic views over the Bellagio fountains. The location is perfect for getting about. We loved our stay here.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the fountains.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed at this property for four nights while attending an industry conference at the hotel. This is a newer property and is in very good condition overall. I stayed in room 3616 a one bedroom suite with balcony.

PRO's

• Above average size room with excellent décor and furnishings
• One 50” flat screen in living area and one 40” in bedroom
• Has small microwave, but fridge is dedicated to minibar. They will deliver a second fridge if you need one.
• Excellent bed, pillows and linens
• Beautiful tile bath with dual sinks and solid surface counter tops, but a little short on counter space for toiletries.
• Walk in shower and soaking tub with view outside picture window.
• Nice seating area with curved couch, leather chair and table
• Nice work desk with plenty of space for laptop and files
• Marriott affiliation is nice for elite level customers
• Very clean
• Excellent service, friendly staff
• Exceptional food at virtually every restaurant. Although a little pricey, I’m willing to pay a little extra for good food when traveling.
• Bar area with microwave, sink.

CON's

• SLOW elevators, especially during peak times. Plan on 5 minutes
• Check in can be slow as mentioned elsewhere, especially during peak times.
• NO IN ROOM COFFEE. East coast guests are often up by 3:00am local time and I hate waiting for room service to get a cup of coffee. I think this is VERY tacky for an upscale property
• Finicky lighting takes some getting used to.
• Light on desk reflects off mirror and into your eyes. I placed a book in front of the mirror to eliminate reflection so I could work.
• Work chair is for show only. Minimal padding makes long laptop sessions difficult
• Most things are moderately expensive as most hotels in this class tend to be
• Moderate street noises, but minimal air traffic
• I’m not a fan of “resort fees”
• HVAC seemed to struggle at times
• No shelving or dressers to unpack clothes, closet hanging only with 2 small shelves.
• No night light in bathroom

Overall, I would give this property a 95/100 and a 90/100 for value. I’ve been to Vegas no fewer than 60 times for business and this is (now) one of my favorite properties. If it fits your budget, I highly recommended it.

Bravo Cosmo for carving out a nice niche in a overpopulated Vegas hotel market!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank YepBeenThere
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Situated between Bellagio and Mandirin this sophisticated and sassy hotel casino sits. Arriving from airport into the under canopy sassy entrance the hotel places its personality on to you. Sexy flirty and mischievous. Staff as expected in this place attentive, helpful.

Two towers Chelsea and Bolouvard , pools, gyms, shops, art etc spread out above gaming tables and slots. Bars, restaurants and gathering areas also.

Room big , erotic art, balconies etc. Stylish decor which eases you into the business of gambling. Walking down and up the strip and going in and out of the other casino hotels I would say the cosmopolitan is the for the adventurous traveler to LV. Ladies I feel this hotel would appeal to because of its understated chic with an erotic style.

Definitely enjoyed my stay .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple