8,659 results
All reviews wicked spoon chandelier bar fountain view secret pizza terrace suite chelsea tower boulevard pool japanese soaking tub city room china poblano day club mini bar beautiful hotel other hotels younger crowd an upgrade favorite hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great hotel! Upgrade to get a fountain view, AMAZING! The staff was friendly, the rooms sexy! You want to be in the Chelsea tower. STK was perfect for a delicious dinner. The Cosmo is the best hotel in Vegas! The really cannot be beat.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed at Cosmopolitan during July 4th, 2017 to celebrate my 50th birthday with friends and had a fabulous time! The hotel was smaller than most on the strip but everything was easily accessible and convenient. Lots of great restaurants to choose from. Went to Wicked Spoon buffet every morning for breakfast. Had lunch brought to us by the pool. Since the pool has very little shade (like most pools in Vegas) I recommend reserving a daybed. Well worth the $. The rooms were very nice and the beds were comfortable. All in all it was a great stay and I would definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great rooms. Great casino. Lots of places to eat. All of the staff go above and beyond what is expected. It’s very clean and updated. It’s convenient to many things on the strip if you venture out. The pools are awesome too! This is the place I will always stay when in Vegas!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed in November 2017 for 6 nights. We were in Vegas 7 weeks earlier for our September Wedding and my new husband brought me back for 6 nights as a birthday gift (lucky me!) This was our first time staying in the Cosmopolitan but we had visited the casino on our previous visit. We had booked a one bedroom fountain view suite. On check in we were upgraded to an angled terrace suite with fountain view. There is only one on each floor and they are huge. Beautiful views of the strip and the Bellagio fountains from the balcony and the sunken bath. Bed and pillows were very comfortable. Nice restaurants in the hotel but we didn't have time to try them all. We loved STK for dinner and Eggslut for breakfast. We visited Marquee Nightclub on the Monday night, you can skip the line if you are a hotel guest, free drinks for ladies before 1am if you are on the resident list. This was the best night out we had in Vegas, we love to get dressed up and go out. Bring your little black dress and heels! We spent a lot of time in the casino especially on the way back from our nights out and we loved the atmosphere and the beautiful scent that is everywhere in the hotel. Drink service was good in the casino and we loved the cocktails in The Chandelier bar. The Cosmopolitan is a beautiful hotel with a young energetic atmosphere, it is expensive but worth every cent. I loved it so much we are booked to go back for another week this November and we can't wait!!

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor for the best views
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adelle235
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The rooms for the most part are perpendicular to the strip. This means that you get a fabulous view from almost every room. My room as I believe most if not all do, had a balcony that you can go out and stand on. It also had a huge bathtub with a floor to ceiling window overlooking the strip. For the most part a room is a room, just a place to sleep, no matter how nice the hotel is but the view of this or these rooms makes the difference. The room itself was fabulous but then all high end rooms on the strip are. This one just lets you enjoy where you are.

Room Tip: Get a room facing North in the east tower for the best view.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business