“Don't Miss This” 5 of 5 bubbles

Biscayne
Ranked #331 of 4,742 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$1 - US$50
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Description: Las Vegas Restaurant with a South Beach FlairBiscayne reinterprets the classic Las Vegas Steakhouse with an innovative island flair. At Biscayne, you'll find premium cuts of steak and Safe Harbor certified fresh fish, prepared and presented with a fresh, new twist. Our menu incorporates island ingredients that bring a taste of the tropics to beloved specialties from the land and sea.Join us at this unique Las Vegas Restaurant and discover a premier destination for people watching just steps from the Las Vegas Strip. Make a Reservation Today!For a limited time only, enjoy a 4-Course Tasting Menu & Wine Pairing for just $39.99 per person with your Trop Plus Players Club Membership!
Columbus, Ohio
“Don't Miss This”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2012 via mobile

Everything about this restaurant was outstanding. Food was better than any other steakhouse we've been to in Vegas. The Srf and turf was exceptional and at a great price. If. You are looking for a moderately priced restaurant in Vegas give this a try.

1 Thank Tony0757
Nicole-TropLV, Guest Relations Manager at Biscayne, responded to this review, 11 April 2012
Thank you for your feedback and I am glad you had a great dining experience. Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com

Los Angeles, California
“INCREDIBLE service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2012

Just back from an amazing dinner at Biscayne...

We bought a discount coupon from one of the booths on the strip which was $3/person and gave us 50% off our main dishes. I tripadvisored the restaurant beforehand, being an avid reviewer and with such high ratings and reviews I definitely had high expectations for the meal.

I am so happy to say my expectations were exceeded immensely. We ordered the sushi to start and it was wonderful. We are both sushi lovers and loved how fresh the fish tasted and how much there was - tuna, salmon and yellowtail sushi and sashimi, and spicy tuna and California pieces. My fella ordered the 20oz T bone steak and I ordered the 8oz filet, both again were fabulous. Great wine to match (I recommend the Oberon Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvingnon) and the most sinful mashed potatoes too.

One thing I really must mention - our server, Dave. He was so friendly and helpful, even hooking us up with complimentary wine. Honestly the best service I've ever had, which really made the whole experience so positive. 5 star service.

I will be recommending this restaurant to anyone and everyone, and will definitely be returning on my next Vegas trip.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review and I am thrilled that you had such a great dining experience. I will be sure to celebrate this review with Dave and the entire team. We pride ourselves on our service...and the eggplant tacos..that is s must on your next visit! Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com
l0vet0travel77
“Awesome!! Fantastic Rib Eye! And great place to present a surprise!! Thank you!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

We had heard about Biscayne's awesome steaks. And awesome they were. The rib-eye, which is my favorite cut, was great. We asked for medium rare. It looked slightly over done for our normal order of mediume rare, but it was the most tender and tastiest rib-eye we have had both had in a very, very long time. It was perfect!!

We also had the lamb eggplant tacos - yummy!! Great wine!!! And superb service.

To top off great food and great service - Biscayne went out of their way to make it an extremely beautiful even for us. It was not our birthday, anniversary or holiday but I had been waiting for the right time to surprise my husband with tickets for us to see Andrea Bocelli - someone he has wanted to see for years and it is difficult to get tickets because he comes to the USA only a few times a year or even less. I decided to ask Biscayne and Tropicana Hotel if they would help me. They pulled off a most beautiful presentation - more than I was expecting. My husband was very moved. Way to go!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you - Biscayne for helping to make this a very special night for us!!!

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your feedback and for letting us be a part of this special surprise.I hope the concert was as amazing as your dinner. Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com
boston, MA
“Lovely Restaurant, Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

I chose this restaurant at the Tropicana Hotel because I Had bought a discount coupon on line from Groupon.
I was very pleasantly surprised. The Tropicana has been completely emodeled with a South Beach theme. The white walls and decorations at the restaurant made everything feel clean and refreshing.
We ordered prime rib which was cooked perfectly and delicious. We both had a class of house wine and shared a Key West salad.
Be aware this is an expensive place to eat, but well worth the price for any special (or not special) occasion. The waitstaff was very attentive and friendly.
we would definitely return on our next visit to Sin City.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank vaca32
Thank you for your review and I am glad you gave us the chance to earn your business. We always have specials at great prices, just be sure to ask your waiter. Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Amazing food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2012

We purchased a groupon and decided to try this restaurant out Sunday, April 1st, 2012. Michael and Hector did a wonderful job! The service was great. We ordered the bone in ribeye, the dry aged bone in ribeye, and the filet. All the steaks turned out perfect! You need to try the lobster mac and cheese (huge chunks of lobster), lemon asparagus, and the mashed of the day. Overall this restaurant was worth the money and we would definitely come back.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your feedback and for giving us a chance to wow you. The lobster mac and cheese is a personal favorite along with the eggplant tacos. You should try them on your next visit. Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com

Been to Biscayne? Share your experiences!