Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Booked this motel harriedly via booking.com a few days before new year's eve, with my family. I have never regretted anything in my life until now.  I thought it would be good to spend a couple of days in Las Vegas sort of a layover and at the same time to experience what new year celebration is like here.. very bad end of the year experience for us.
This motel was presented really well on booking.com. i should have read the reviews on tripadvisor before booking..noted years ago but the reviews remains true to this date and highly  agreeable! I should not have trusted the website or booking.com. What you see is not what you get on this one.  It  is  cheapest of cheap! The place stank of cigarette smoke, urine, ammonia and damp. They must have tried to mask the smell with some laundry freshener but failed as the stench persists. The room is cold and it is suffocating! They have the audacity to ask $100 deposit for incidentals! Not good value for money..I paid $394. I feel severely cheated! The wall panels that divide the rooms from another is made of wood that we could hear the residents conversations from one side, and coupling sounds from the other.  The beds are of cheap quality. I highly don't recommend it.  Steer clear. Please don't even think of booking this motel..even if you're that desperate. A couple of hours after I had a bad headache, nausea, and dizziness. So bad that I decided to book another place to stay for the night. No,no,no don't book..you will be making a Big mistake. Never again.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
9  Thank 401ceee
Reviewed May 31, 2017

Unless you're a drug addict or a hooker I would not even consider staying at this place. How it ever got 2 stars is beyond me. People were hanging out outside the rooms just waiting to see what your luggage looks like. We arrived Memorial Day weekend for reservations made the night before via hotels.com. There was three people in line and all of us had had our perfectly valid credit cards mysteriously declined and our reservations cancelled. The obvious reason being is they wanted to discard the lower rate and re-book the rooms at a higher rate because Vegas was packed for that weekend. No more rooms were available for us who were declined. The management on duty was pretty rude and condescending. I don't know what they're feeling high-and-mighty about, the place is an absolute dump. All in all we feel fortunate that our reservation was declined so we were not charged and we were lucky to find another, safer place considering it was Memorial Day weekend.

Date of stay: May 2017
11  Thank WhoFan
Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

Had to check in at motel four blocks away rooms were ok but someone charged my credit card for two pair of shoes totaling $300 dollars do not stay here thieving employees nobody there at checkout time either

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank flsticks
Reviewed February 18, 2015

Do not stay in this place. Worst service, not clean, in a very bad area. I got hasseled by a homeless person as soon as we pulled up. Hookers walking all around. plumbing broke, bugs. Do not stay here!!

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank leo m
Reviewed October 28, 2014

I recently stayed at this motel, and it is not as bad as some of the reviews say, or they were just people looking for something for nothing. If you want to have a real Down Town Las Vegas experience, I suggest staying here. The rooms are very well priced (cheap) spacious, and clean. Things have changed a lot since most of these posts. The TV in the room was nice and you can’t beat the FREE high speed internet in the rooms (that is something you do not get on the Strip) The employees that work at Desert Hills were very friendly, courteous, and would go out of their way to help the customers staying there. But remember this motel is in the older part of Vegas, and not some big fancy hotel on the strip, this is a place I will be staying at again. 

Date of stay: September 2014