“TI SPA” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #22 of 136 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“TI SPA”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2012

I am currently staying at TI for a trade show/convention. I went to the spa yesterday for a sensitive skin facial, massage, and pedicure. The massage and pedicure were ok, but the facial that was $200 for 50 minutes was terrible. She was 10 minutes late and she told me she was going to change her feminine products while I got under the sheet. I had to ask her to wash her hands when she returned. She then talked me into getting oxygen facial that was $10 more and a $20 eye mask which was fine. However, she was so rough on my face during the facial. It was not relaxing at all. The facial lasted 30 minutes and my skin did look better afterwards so I didn’t say anything. BUT then I wake up today and my skin is just as dry as it was yesterday. I was also bothered by the fact that the automatically add the tip to the services. I feel that the employees know they are getting the 20 percent tip and don’t really care about your experience. I have had facials done at Bellagio, Venetian, Wynn, MGM, Caesars and I would have to say this spa doesn’t come close to any of the other ones. They might be a little cheaper but $200 for 30 minutes for this kind of service I RECOMMEND STAYING AWAY!!

4 Thank mob115

Point Bob
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Just Say NOOO to the Spray Tans at Wet Spa!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2009

I went to get a spray tan at the Wet Spa at TI just to get a jump on my usual tan - I had a very important meeting the next day and had to look my best. I often get a Mystic tan in my home town which always turns out perfect.
This was a disaster!!! The woman did a terrible job - loads of streaks and this type of spray had a bronzer that rubbed off on everything - clothes, furniture etc. It was exceeding dark after she did it , giving me a very minstral look. I didn't go back to complain since I was the last appointment of the day and needed to take off early the next day - and the next day was WORSE!!! SO MUCH WORSE!!! I looked like an Umpa Lumpa! The streaks were worse and I looked hepatic and diseased. This wore off over the next two weeks in patches - And they charged me $90!! Read the fine print - they automatically add 20% gratuity. I was humiliated!

3 Thank PamalaPointBob
Payson, Arizona
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 156 helpful votes
“Very nice experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2009

I have been blessed to go to resort spas all over the world so I have a basis for comparison. By now I know what I like. The first day my friend and I were in Vegas, we went up and down the strip and looked at all the spas and their menus. Some spas seemed to have nicer facilities, but they sure charged more for it too. When someone wants more than $150 for a facial or a massage, they better be using gold flecks in the treatment (lol). Anyway, we chose this spa based on its menu of services and prices. It turned out to be a good decision. When you book a spa treatment of $50 or more, you can use their fitness center and common spa area that day without additional charge. We came in early and used the fitness center (they provide water, towels, fruit, reading materials, tvs). Then we went in the women's area and went in the jacuzzi and the wet and dry saunas. It is clothing optional in this area, but only one of about twenty ladies in there took them up on that policy. Prior to our treatments, we showered where they had all the expected amenities. Their lockers are a wierd shape and did not fit all our things well - that would be one of my only two issues. I had a scrub, wrap, foot rub (after walking the strip, this made my day), and lotion application. Nicole was very nice and thorough and her foot rub alone was worth it. My only other issue was that after I had been in the seaweed wrap, I had to paddle down the hall to the same showers to clean off. Other spas I have been to have the shower right in the room so you don't have to go out into common areas. This is an issue for whoever planned the spa, not the staff. My friend had a facial (her first one). The head and face massage was so good that she cried from the release of the tension. Then she had her hair done by a lady that does the hair of all the Judds - Naomi, Wynona and Ashley - when they come to Las Vegas. Looked nice. Rather expensive, but that's Vegas nowadays. I would definitely come here again.

2 Thank beav16
Las Vegas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best prices for a quality spa with friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2008

This was the most reasonably price spa I found at any of the AAA Four Diamond properties on the Strip. The facilities were recently remodeled, and WET is a very good name given all the aquatic colors and artwork. The size of the spa is smaller than some of the other large hotels, but that provides for a less intimidating and more intimate atmosphere. Although they do not provide over-the-top service, the entire staff was very friendly and casual. The treatment rooms are cozy, and the steam room, whirlpools, sauna, etc. are all first-rate and clean! A nice touch is the complimentary fruit drinks, snacks and private locker facilities. They charge $22 per day if you do not book a spa or salon treatment, but I guess that keeps those out that only want to sweat on the fitness equipment! I rate this spa as excellent since I honesty have not seen a better spa on the Strip without having to pay at least 20% - 75% higher prices.

1 Thank VegasDV
New York City
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Wait for The Mirage Spa to Re-open!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2007

I usually go to the Spa at The Mirage, but they are renovating, so I went to a sister hotel, TI, and their spa.

I had a soaking bath and that was lovely. I started 15 minutes early, so I knew I would have to wait for my facial and body wrap, but I had to wait for 45 mintues... meanwhile, I could hear the girls at the front desk gossiping and trashing the "free" bath salts in a bowl up front (apparently, they came in the wrong packaging and were being given away... I didn't want or need to know that!!).

Finally, my esthetician arrived. She was lovely, but she condensed my two treatments (50 minutes each) into one treatment and I was finished in a little over an hour!

After mulling it over, I returned the next day to speak to a manager. I was very nervous, because I don't complain like this. The girls at the register were as snooty as can be. I mean, even my boyfriend asked what their problem was. The manager was very nice and offered to refund my body treatment. He said it would be credited in 48 hours.

That was a week and a half ago. I called and called and was on hold at least 5 minutes each time and gave up. Then I emailed twice. I got no response.

Finally, I called Treasure Island itself and got the accounting department, who told me that it was credited today.

Not a pleasant experience...

3 Thank Chibi68