“Transported to the Emerald Isles”

Royal Links Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Royal Links was built to honor the rich legacy and tradition of the game of golf. Designed by Dye International, this links-style course features holes inspired by 11 different Open Championship rotation courses, including the “RoadHole” and “Hell Bunker” from the Old Course at St. Andrews andthe “Postage Stamp” from Royal Troon. Other courses in the loopinclude Carnoustie, Turnberry, Royal Liverpool, Prestwick, Royal Lytham,Muirfield and Royal Birkdale. Royal Links Golf Club opens the 2017 season new discounts for local residents. Under new ownership and management, RoyalLinks now has local, military and non-peak rates along with annual memberships.The facility features an all-grassdriving range and the Royal Pro Shop has an extensive selection of traditionaland non-traditional golf attire. Royal Links Golf Club has been locallyrecognized as the “Best Course in Las Vegas” in the ReviewJournal’s “Best Of Vegas” poll, and was recognized as oneof “America’s Best Courses You Can Play” by GolfWeek. Royal Links Golf Clubs is owned by ShelbyFutch and the Scottsdale Golf Group. Futch is a founder of the John Jacobs GolfSchools and was inducted into the Arizona Golf Hall of Fame in 2013. Under the guidance of Futch, Scottsdale Golf Group has grown from the undisputed leaderin golf instruction to also become a master of club operations, managementservices and consumer marketing services. The General Manager of Royal Links is Jody Niemann, former LPGA pro and the first woman to operate a Las Vegas golf coursefacility. Royal Links, located at 5995 Vegas ValleyDrive in Las Vegas, hosts traditional and non-traditional events, group outings and non-golf events, offering clients exclusive event planning and execution. To book an event, teetime or for more information, call 702.765.0484 or make reservations oronline at www.royallinksgolfclub.com.
Reviewed 27 March 2012

What a course and unlike any you will play in Las Vegas or any other locale in the USA. True links challenge with great service and ambiance. My wife and I enjoyed it and she even won a prize on the Postage Stamp hole. If you are going to pay a lot for golf then in my opinion it should be a unique experience and Royal Links does this to the limit. Even if you are a high handicap, the visual layout and challenge of the course makes you a better golfer. Get there early though so as to practice out of the huge bunkers you may encounter on the course.

Reviewed 26 March 2012

Let me say this golf course is beautiful. The design is challenging enough even for an advanced golfer yet forgiving enough for even us hackers and kept in excellent condition. I would recommend anyone take the time to play this course for the golf alone let alone the service. For me it was a good round despite leaving my beloved 4 wood somewhere in a fairway on the back 9. I was unable to find her before having to leave back to my hotel and frankly I was devastated as she was my best club in the bag. I thought for sure my beloved 4 wood would be gone forever yet my story has a happy ending. Not only did they find my club but one "Mr. Cabbage" actually drove the club to my hotel on the strip and left it at the bell desk for me! He called to let me know he was dropping her off and needless to say I was thrilled. I was blown away they were willing to do this for me and in turn I would certainly recommend this course or any they own or manage. These guys maintain a great course, took great care of us while we were golfing AND went above and beyond by actually driving my club out to the hotel the day we were leaving! Kudos to Royal Links...where the customer is royalty!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Jeff S
Reviewed 16 March 2012

What a great course to play totally different they any other in Vegas, a must play and get your self lined up with the Female Caddie's best fun around while hitting the little white ball.

And after its all over go inside pul up a chair and let Nacho the bar manager serve you....what a great Man!

2  Thank disco-dale
Reviewed 25 February 2012

This is the closest I have found to a true links experience in the US. Playing in February the fairways were brown and the ground dry and firm. This is the way it is in Scotland. Love it. The holes also had the look and feel of Scotland The only other course I have found that is links-like is the Dye Links course at the PGA Village, Ft Pierce, Fl. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Taxi from the strip was $30 out and $40 return.

1  Thank Bob20122012
Reviewed 5 February 2012

It is a realy nice course but if you go in the rough good luck finding your ball. The over all course is beautiful. The holes are recreations of 18 holes from the British open courses. Even though I lost a lot of ball I would play it again it is worth it.

1  Thank GummyStewart