“All ages fun”

and up
Mike Hammer Comedy Magic Show
Ranked #16 of 222 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: As featured on Penn & Teller: Fool Us, A&E TV "I haven't laughed that much in a year" Robin Leach "You may have seen other magicians, but Hammer gives it the extra dimension."LAS VEGAS REVIEW JOURNAL. When Hammer hits the stage you know you're in for a ride. He is a master of cutting wit and non-stop improvisation--every show an original. Hammer's rapid-fire performance includes an awesome display of mind reading, the swallowing of double-edged razor blades, and whatever else just happens to happen. Every show is loaded with 100% audience participation. Nobody is safe.The show runs about 70 minutes. Recommended age 13+
Vancouver, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“All ages fun”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

The show was very entertaining and a great value. Give yourself time to hang out at Freemont St. afterwards.

Visited March 2012
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this review, 2 April 2012
I am glad the show was entertaining for you.. that is the goal. :)

Thank you for visiting the show and posting a review.

Melbourne, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Loved it”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

For my birthday I wanted to do something on Fremont St. I had read the great reviews and decided to drag the entire family down to the show. We arrived 30 mins early with no tickets.

Unfortunately the show had been sold out, but the nice ticket lady told us to hang out and wait and she would help us out.
The staff eventually found us a table to the right side of the stage.

The show was pretty awesome and my wife and kids loved it. I laughed alot and felt it to be more comedy than magic, but the magic was great. Just to clarify, this is not a kids show, but it is a clean kid friendly show.

At the end of the show Mike steps out and meets those leaving the show. In my opinion thats great. He took the time to talk to my family and made sure the pics we got were great.

I recommend this show 100% and will return on our next trip.

Visited March 2012
Oh, you're the ones who snuck in.. haha.
I am glad you made it to the show and had a great time.
Yes, it's NOT a kids show.. I play to the adults. WE do get families all the time no matter how much I warn them... haha. ON that note, I do not use foul language, only some innuendo.

I enjoy people and so I do visit with everyone after the show. People spend their time with me so it's my way of giving back.

Thank you so much for the awesome review and Happy Belated B-day.
Chicago
“Mike Hammer was great!!”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

We sat front row center and could not have asked for a better show. Mike is funny and quick-witted and the entire show was clean and respectful! My teenagers loved him too. The magic was sleight of hand at its best. We met with Mike after the show, as did most of the audience, and he was truly kind and sincere- a real gentleman of a magician!

Hello Chicago (my home town),
I am glad you had such a great time and great seats.. Lucky you.. :)

Thank you for attending the show as well as for the great post.
Orlando, Florida
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Surprising funny”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

When we first walked into the low ceiling dim lite room, we were reminded of some the old new york nightclubs. But once the show began we realize that the club was set up so that you were focused on the stag. Mike was very entertaining, he had good solid magic tricks, he involved the audience throughout and he was a comedian. We truly enjoyed the show and have been back several times. It is very inexpensive and you come out feeling good.

Visited December 2011
Hello J I ,
Please be sure to say hello next time you visit. I see you mentioned you have been back several times. Glad to have you as a guest.

Thank you for the great review.
Broadview, Illinois
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“ok- special price.”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

I am not very interested in magic but other events were not avialable, so I saw it.

Visited February 2012
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this review, 31 March 2012
The way you feel about magic is how I feel about going to the dentist... I completely understand.

Thank you for the review.
-Hammer

Been to Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show? Share your experiences!