“Wonderful people, wonderful experience!”
Review of Dig This

Dig This: Heavy Equipment Playground
Ranked #3 of 271 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: America's first and only heavy equipment playground where YOU'RE in control. Re-live your sandbox days of being a child but this time it's for real. Huge Caterpillar bulldozers and excavators await you in one of the most memorable experiences you will ever encounter.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful people, wonderful experience!”
Reviewed 27 February 2012

My husband and I were looking for something fun, interesting and different to do while in Las Vegas. We found it! It was an absolute blast. Our instructor was amazing! He was funny, and very patient. Got to meet the owner, he was very welcoming and helped make the overall experience outstanding! Highly recommend Dig This! You will leave there with a smile on your face!

3 Thank Betina715
Colomark, Guest Relations Manager at Dig This, responded to this review, 28 February 2012
Betina ~ I would technically classify us as "Different, Interesting and Fun" (in that order) but I suppose you see it your way... HA! Seriously though, it was great to have you with us. Ed (owner) is always happy to meet our guests in person. We just hope his New Zealand accent wasn't too strong for you. THANK YOU for such a kind review. Music to our ears!

Pleasant Hill, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Dig and Destroy Package Rocked!!”
Reviewed 27 February 2012

It was more fun that I imagined, and imagined it would be a ton of fun!

2 Thank mjyesk
AWESOME! You're the first to review our "Dig & Destroy" package which combines operating massive heavy equipment and shooting insanely powerful machine guns. We can't express how nice it is for us to hear what a great time you had.
Warrington UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great afternoon”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

This is definitely not to be missed, one of the best experiences ever.
Dave Dewey was our instructor and was extremely professional, helpful, patient and appeared to be enjoying himself as much as we did!
Also big thanks to Amber who very kindly took us on her way home to our next venue, American Shooters, due to the bad experience we had had with a taxi driver.
Everyone should combine the two with the "Dig and Destroy" package
Where else would you get the chance to play with these big boys toys and shoot four different types of guns.........brilliant.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank DavidPP_12
Henderson, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

great staff great fun and overall a great time
the mini dig was long enough at my age (74) and was a blast

3 Thank J G
JG... you're never too old to go "Big Dig" (we know you would have enjoyed it). THANK YOU for coming out to see us. At age 74 you can now say you know how to operate heavy equipment with the best of 'em. Great job!
Las Vegas
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“What a Blast!”
Reviewed 23 February 2012

My daughter gave me the "BIG Dig" as a Christmas gift. Scheduling was easy and after a short introductory course and video I was on the machine. All the family observers, wife, kids and grandkids, were given front row seats in a safe location. First I dug a nice deep trench, then I squeezed and stached tires and finally I played basketball. Who new such a machine could be so strong and yet so deft. The large tractor tires were like putty in the grip of the machine, YEOW! Thanks for a great experience on a real big boys toy.

2 Thank Number9
I can only imagine how great it must have felt to show off in front of your kids and grandkids at the same time. You're one "bad boy" that's welcome back any time. THANK YOU for the stellar review.