“So much fun!!”

Dig This: Heavy Equipment Playground
Ranked #2 of 282 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: America's first and only heavy equipment playground where YOU'RE in control. Re-live your sandbox days of being a child but this time it's for real. Huge Caterpillar bulldozers and excavators await you in one of the most memorable experiences you will ever encounter.
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Attended with my employees from work. We all had so much fun! We will definitely be back! Great teambuilding!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
DigThisVegas, Guest Relations Manager at Dig This, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you for bringing your team out for an experience to remember. we look forward to seeing you all again for the next big event.=)

Write a ReviewReviews (2,124)

Reviewed 3 December 2017

We took a few customers to Dig This on Thursday, what a great way to spend an afternoon!

The team worked with us on site to adjust the plan for an additional guest, and quickly had us all up and running in their giant machines. We used 3 of the large excavators, 2 large bulldozers and a "skid steer", which is a smaller and faster bulldozer/forklift hybrid thing. All 3 were great fun, with the excavators digging deep while the bulldozers built tall hills, and stacking 400 pound tires. The radio headsets kept us all in clear communication while we each tried our hands at the construction tasks.

It is very easy to use the machines with the guides helping, but Dig This always renews my respect for the real operators of these vehicles. Watch a construction site, and notice the kind of effortless grace of the machine operators, making every move of the vehicle count. The only way to see that grace at Dig This is to watch the instructors cleaning up your mess after your lesson is done.

Thank you Dig This crew for another awesome time, and I look forward to introducing another set of people next time!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for choosing us for your adventure. We are happy to hear you all had a great time and we look forward too seeing you all again in the future.=)

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Took my wife here as a surprise,, she still talks of it with a huge smile on her face ,
We met the owner , which was a nice personal touch ,but its his staff that really do him proud,
Brian instructed my wife with patients and professionalism , and in no time at all she was swinging this 22tonne beast around and moving stuff like she did it for a living,,,
Massive thank you from the pair of us for an epic day ,,,,

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
DigThisVegas, Guest Relations Manager at Dig This, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Thank you for the review and we are happy you and your wife had a great time here with us. Thank you for giving Brian his shout out and helping us get back to that number one spot.
We hope to see you again in the future for a second round. Happy Holidays.=)

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Had a great time! I was actually wanting to get a little experience in an excavator, so I decided to try it out at dig this. Junior was really cool and helped teach me a few extra things, since I told him I was going to be using an excavator in the future.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
DigThisVegas, Guest Relations Manager at Dig This, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Wow Thank you for the review and positive feed back we are exceptionally happy to hear junior was a great Instructor for you and was able to squeeze in a few extra perks for you. Keep spreading the word and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

What a terrific experience!
We were immediately impressed with 'Junior,' he was our teacher, instructor, and he is an expert with all the equipment. And: he was our first encounter with this delightful facility of mechanical and motorized construction equipment.
My wife, of an attained age (for which, I was informed by her, that if I divulged, I would be forever banned from 'any,' further intimacy), of, "I can say," an upper-limit through time?
This was my birthday present, for her...
She is from a family background of Italian construction workers and carpentry fellows, and, she had always wanted to experience the 'feel,' of what "one of those big-construction-machines," would entertain?
Anyway; this Junior fellow was jovial, precise and most especially, had our safety and a joyful experience was within his upper-most endeavor.
I had chosen the excavator machine for my little lady (5 foot and one half, and 100 pounds); SHE WAS PETRIFIED!
Junior immediately calmed her fears by explaining that these machines are relatively simple to operate. "just a bit bumpy." Finessing the actionable levers and knobs, was directed through a two-way headset, while he spoke to her through each and every endeavor.
My wife was delighted with the experience and would recommend it to anyone!
She received her Certificate of Excellent Excavator operation upon completion of her one hour adventure and was delighted!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for your positive feed back and bringing your wife along with you for the experience. We are exceptionally happy to hear junior was able to calm your wives nerves. Junior is a great Instructor and we are happy that he was a great fit for you two in getting you through the experience and fulfilling extreme happiness in your experiences. =)