“Bachelor Party”

Las Vegas Heavy Equipment Playground
Ranked #1 of 299 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: America's first and only heavy equipment playground where YOU'RE in control. Re-live your sandbox days of being a child but this time it's for real. Huge Caterpillar bulldozers and excavators await you in one of the most memorable experiences you will ever encounter.
Reviewed December 11, 2017

The Dig This team was fantastic - professional, friendly, and fun. There were no jokes about safety but they gave us some guidance and made sure we all had a blast. I'm still a little iffy about paying money to do what day-laborers get paid to do, but nonetheless, it was a really fun experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
DigThisVegas, Front Office Manager at Dig This, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2017

Thank you fr your review, we are happy to hear you all had a blast here with us.
Our experience is way different from those who do this for a living,but none the less its an experience we hope you remember for a long time to come

Write a ReviewReviews (2,429)
All reviews
in 25 reviews
"once in a lifetime"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed December 9, 2017

My kids used to watch Bob the Builder but it was great to have my own fun!!! I’ll go back again someday and maybe bring them since they do it for kids too!!! They were so great and helpful and made it a blast!!! Thank you Dig This!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for the review, we are happy to hear you had a great time here with us was able to re live your child's bob the builder experience. we look forward in seeing you and your family.=)

Reviewed December 8, 2017

Had a great time. Staff was cheerful, knowledgeable, and fun too. I was in a bulldozer. I dug a huge hole, balanced the bulldozer on top of the dirt pile, and then filled the hole back in. I also ran around some cones pushing a huge earth mover tire.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
DigThisVegas, Front Office Manager at Dig This, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2017

Thank you for your positive feed back. We are happy to hear your time here was memorable. The dozer is a fun piece to operate,And we look forward to seeing you again in the future. =)

Reviewed December 8, 2017

I loved this experience! The instructors are great and really helpful! The whole experience was so fun and I would totally do it again!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for your response and positive feed back. We are happy to hear you had a great time here with us.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future. =)

See more reviews
Reviewed December 5, 2017

After seeing Dig This on the Kardashians, i booked the excavator experience for me and my girlfriend. I've always wanted to operate giant construction equipment, and the play date couldn't have been more fun!!!! Josh helped me book over the phone and was super accommodating considering i needed to bring my service dog and there was only one day we could book while we were in town. Upon check in Junior and Brian were so upbeat and great. Brian guided us through once we each got inside the rig. He was super patient and led us one by one thru fun games of tire basketball, stacking giant tires and popping wheelies in the 20 ton vehicle. Omg. So legit. He directed us without flaw standing watching us from the outside, communicating through mic'ed headsets. Considering there were multiple joysticks buttons and pedals he really knew his stuff. Love that place. Im going back with friends next time I'm in Vegas to do the bulldozer. It's directly on the other side of the highway from the strip! Woo!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
DigThisVegas, Guest Relations Manager at Dig This, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Thank You for the positive feed back, We are really happy to hear Josh was very accommodating,as well as Jr and Brian being so up beat. We are also happy to hear brian was patient with you.
We look forward to your return visit.=)