Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Book In Advance

from US$69.99
from US$44.00
from US$29.99
2,475 results
All reviews heavy equipment construction equipment huge tires tonka toys big toys tonka trucks playing basketball great instructor great fun bucket list unique experience a lot of fun an absolute blast safety briefing once in a lifetime trip to vegas excavator
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Had a great time operating the excavator at Dig This! Tons of fun, great staff, overall just a fantastic experience. Highly recommended if you get to Vegas!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
DigThisVegas, Front Desk at Dig This, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Thank you for your awesome review, we truly appreciate it! Come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

When I was a kid, I loved playing in the dirt with my Tonka Toys (tractors, diggers, etc). As an adult, I work primarily in an office and playing in the dirt is in the distant past, or so I thought. This totally brought back those fun, childhood memories just on a grander scale. I opted for the large excavator. I was super excited to get started and I wasn’t disappointed. For me, this was one of the most fun and unique activities I’ve done in Vegas and believe be because I go about 4 times a year. Not sure how I missed this one until now. The site isn’t too far off the strip. I took a Lyft to get there and back from my hotel. They don’t offer pickup. The cost can be a little pricey, but when you factor in the what they pay for (tractors, dirt field, the instructors), it’s a bargain. Where else can you play in the dirt with big boy toys.The instructor was incredible. He talk us through everything. The controls seem complicated but there really aren’t. My biggest challenge was remembering the right vs left controls. Again, no worry there. The instructor is adept at reminding you. We started with a series of maneuvers to get familiar with the operations of the excavator. Then onto digging a trench honing my skills, playing ‘basketball’, tire stacking, and a victory dance. So let me just say I LOVED this activity and highly recommend it to anyone that’s interested in playing in the dirt and reliving thier childhood dreams as an adult.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for your kind review, we truly appreciate it! We are so glad you had a great time diggin't it with us here at Dig This. We are excited to have fulfilled your Tonka Toy Dream. Come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed August 18, 2018

You always see that BIG construction equipment but wonder what it's like in the cab. DigThis is your chance to see this stuff up close and actually operate it. I spent an hour in a bob cat moving tires and dirt. I was always under the watchful eye of a great instructor who gave commands when needed (often). What a hoot!! Next time it's going to be the 'dozer or one of the shovels. This is way better than sitting for hours in one of those headliner shows. From the peanut gallery my wife got great videos.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
DigThisVegas, Front Desk at Dig This, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2018

Thank you for your awesome review, we truly appreciate it! We would love to have you back the next time you are in town!

Reviewed August 17, 2018

Paid for wife for birthday and she enjoyed it. Would do again. Had to spectate in the sun but staff was great and had water waiting and lots of fun listening in on the instruction and huge fan kept the heat bearable. She skied it was a great experience and would do again if given the opportunity and would try the excavator next time. AC worked great and the instructor was awesome as well. Thank you for the fun time Dig This.

DigThisVegas, Front Desk at Dig This, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

Thank you for your awesome review, come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Did the small excavator which also has a bulldozer type blade on it. My instructor was Brian. Everything was great. Great instructions from Brian. Machine was relatively easy to operate once you got the hang of it. Air conditioned cab so it was comfortable. Another check on the bucket list. Tons of fun!

Thank you so much for your kind review, we truly appreciate it! We are so glad we could help check another item off the bucket list and would love to have you back soon!