Free Wi-Fi + Free hot breakfast + no resort fee = the best place to stay in Vegas as far as I'm concerned.
The rooms are all suites with separate bedroom and a full kitchen - including a dishwasher! The staff is friendly and helpful and everything appears very well kept and clean. Its not in the middle of all the action but is about a 5-10 minute walk to the strip down by the Tropicana, and right next door to Hooters which has the great Mad Onion restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1.5 blocks from the Las Vegas Strip, Desert Rose Resort provides you with great access to all the glitz and glam of Las Vegas along with all the gracious pleasures of a resort hotel. Settle into one and two-bedroom condo suites in Las Vegas with fully equipped kitchens and comfortable living and dining areas – all beautifully decorated with sleek, contemporary furnishings and a rich color palette. Desert Rose Resort’s pool is an oasis, a truly relaxing and refreshing hideaway – dramatically different from the crush of people at some Vegas hotels. Lucky you, Desert Rose Resort is a winning deal in Las Vegas - without stepping foot in a casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with getaroom.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Desert Rose Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Rose Hotel Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Resort Las Vegas