“Get the Mac-n-cheese bites!”
Review of Munchbar - CLOSED

Munchbar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We ordered nachos and the Mac-n-cheese bites, and ate them at the Sports Lounge. Both were great, but the Mac-n-cheese bites were the best; creamy with a crunchy breading!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

We hit up the Munchbar in the late evening, we were looking for something to much on, but weren't starving. It is right by Pure, and several of the patrons for Pure kept sitting on the wall, or flat out climbing the wall and standing next to our table, knocking things around. The manager (?) of the bar came over and quickly escorted them all back to the line, which was nice. The mac and cheese bites are awesome, and the cocktails were top notch. I say go, but if it's when the club is open, maybe ask for one of the tables further inside the restaurant.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Such a convenient and informal-looking place to grab a late night bite to eat! Food and service was terrible.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Not wanting a huge meal we decided to try this place, one of the smaller places to eat @ Caesers....I asked for Nachos..(with steak) and Hubby had the chicken Fingers....and we shared a coke.
Although my hubby finished off his meal, i could not get through my huge plate of tri colour Nachos, cheese, refried beans, Guaca, sour cream and chopped up pieces of steak....there was a lot of food on that plate...a good bar food type menu & excellent Value for money,

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Had lunch here on a Tuesday. I ordered the grilled mahi mahi salad. The salad was BIG. It was presented in a bowl in a chopped, deconstructed format with greens, tomatoes, a little feta and some chickpeas. The fish was placed on top and was large. Everything was really good. Most people around me seemed to be eating burgers and fries so I assume that these items are popular there. The staff was really friendly and attentive.