Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas Nellis
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$129
Aria.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$119
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$179
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$109
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$69
Paris Las Vegas
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$75
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$220
US$126
VEGAS.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$59
US$127
US$102
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$109
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

All reviewsnellis afbfront deskbreakfast bar isroom was cleanentire facilitynice hotelfree breakfastkey cardcerealstriplasvegasslippersjacuzzi
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Our company had a last minute booking to go to Las Vegas with 30 motorcoach's to begin service for a convention . The hotel staff went to extremes to make our stay a delight !The breakfast that normally starts early in the a.m. was'nt early enough for our drivers but they arranged for a very early breakfast at 5am ! In addition to that all of our drivers said that the rooms were very nice with refridgerators/mics. Easy trip to Strip ! This is an exceptional place, with excellent staff! We will go back!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
craigmmoore, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas Nellis, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2012

What else can we say, but thank you!!

We appreciate all of your positive feedback, we are happy that we were able to accommodate you business needs and look forward to serving you again. It was truly a pleasure working with your company.

Reviewed October 22, 2011

We stopped there on our way from Utah to Cali. The hotel was very nice, room clean, spacious and breakfast pretty good. Staff very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Happen to be going cross-country and was on the tail end of a 12 hour day of driving when I asked my wife to direct me in to this HI Express (disclaimer: she had enough points for a free night.) Ran into a couple who were based at Nellis and they strongly urged me to relocate for the night due to the proximity to some sketchy neighborhoods. Great.

I chose to stay anyway and all I can say is the place was spotless. The gal working the front desk was great. And I slept like a baby: comfortable bed, clean room with excellent HVAC, clean bathroom, quiet.

Breakfast was the only thing I took one dot off for because the food was not kept at the proper temps (I paid for that a couple hours later, I assure you...ahem - can you say emergency stop at a Burger King in Barstow?) Otherwise, excellent!

Room Tip: I happened to get a room at the end of a hallway far away from the elevator, ice, and vending...so peaceful.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed September 13, 2011

After a 2+ week trip and staying at many nice hotels, including 3 other HIE (all of which were new, as was this one) was disappointed only after arriving home and checking credit card statements on line. The invoice left under our door the morning we were leaving showed the accurate charge of $84.67. Upon checking our credit card statement, we had been charged $112.67. An immediate call to the hotel brought about an explanation that the extra charge was........in case we had additional charges or damages.!!!!! And because we DID NOT, they would credit back the addition $28..
We are 2 Seniors, with cell phones, and the hotel has NO resturant! What charges were they anticiipating?
They did correct the billing but I am still left with the question of why this policy is different than every other HIE and one I have never experienced in 75 years.

The area has NO decent restuarants............which will make me more aware of location of any pre-planned reservations.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 5,577
LVNellis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas Nellis, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2011

Here at Holiday Inn Express Nellis we would like to thank you for being a loyal guest and choosing to stay with us. We do apologize for any misunderstandings you may have inccured while staying at the Holiday Inn Express Nellis. In an effort to clarify this issue the amount in question was a authorization hold in addition to your room and tax for any inccidentals or damages that may occur during your stay.
On our Registration form that everyone is required to read and sign upon check in, it explains how 20% will be authorized in addition to your room and tax as well as how long it will take for that authorization hold to be released.
If there was some sort of misunderstanding I would like to apoligize again it is never our intentions to make our guest stay anything less than enjoyable.
Thank You for your feedback and we hope to service you again.

Reviewed September 7, 2011

Only stayed here because of the proximity to Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Hotel is nice enough but the area is not. Breakfast is free but not great and closes by 9:30 am on a weekend! Pool is very small and really cold. I left a clothing item in my room and called later that day about it. The man at the front desk was not at all helpful and would not let me check lost and found before we left. So had to leave them behind and I'm still trying to get it handled days later....called the hotel at least 4 times and no one seems to have the same story or the ability to help me get them shipped. Might try the La Quinta that is there as well. It is walking distance to a Wal-Mart and McDonalds

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family